• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

jae 12 with nr 5port

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucedurham

(NEW PRICE) this boat has only a couple tanks of run time on it. i was working on props and setup when it got shelved. with my schedule i just havent had time to run it. you get everything less reciever and radio. it could use a decent cowl but the one i made for it does work. 300.00 and we split the shipping cost to lower 48

100_0911.JPG

100_0909.JPG

100_0907.JPG

100_0908.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce,

You wouldn't want to split the motor from the package would you?

I am interested in just the motor.

The boat should sell easier without the motor.

Let Me Know,

Mark Sholund

this boat has only a couple tanks of run time on it. i was working on props and setup when it got shelved. with my schedule i just havent had time to run it. you get everything less reciever and radio. it could use a decent cowl but the one i made for it does work. 325.00 plus shipping
if you do that I would be interested in the engine.

Just Checking to see if you have sold your rigger? I am interested in it. Let me know and we can talk about a possible deal

Gerald

I am sorry someone just informed me that I am buying the wrong size boat. Is this a .21 Hydro? you got PM

Back