jae 12 prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john schultheis

hey just wondering what some of you guys out there are using for props on the jae 12 looking to do some different testing any input would be appreciated thanks

John

John,

Lots of options:

1440 B/C

40x53 B/C

X-442 B/C reduced

X-438 B/C

ABC T-101 Custom Profile

All work very well just don't run too much cup or diameter.

On the 12 motors it is all about the pipes, I like the little carbon pipes.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an 18tz in mine and I usually run an octura 2 blade 1650 b/s and a tiny bit of back cut. On bad air days, I have to run a 1455 or 1450. I just bought an H-13 to try out also...

I have an 18tz in mine and I usually run an octura 2 blade 1650 b/s and a tiny bit of back cut. On bad air days, I have to run a 1455 or 1450. I just bought an H-13 to try out also...

Kevin,

Do you have any pictures of your set up?

Interesting propeller choices with an 18 motor.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

I can take some pics if you would like...I started off with a 1440 and just kept adding larger and larger props and it just kept on goin faster and faster...seemed to top out using a 1650..I tried a 1655 and it was a bit too much...I'm thinkin this H-13 I just bought will be a bit too much too...we will see soon as I get a good dry day to run it..

well with a .18 Tz is another story....here there a few running 1450 cup 3.3 /3.4 easy! 1650 is respectable for this tiny engine...good job. Gill

i know mike byer was taking the old andy brown cnc 3857/4's, removing 2 blades & reworking them. have to contact mike about what he did, but i gave him a few & they ran good after he got done with them. .12 nr's in a .12 jae.

John,

Lots of options:

1440 B/C

40x53 B/C

X-442 B/C reduced

X-438 B/C

ABC T-101 Custom Profile

All work very well just don't run too much cup or diameter.

On the 12 motors it is all about the pipes, I like the little carbon pipes.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Who makes the carbon pipes?

Pete

Back