• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Inventory Clearance

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Guys,

I will be selling a lot of hard to find stock between now and the end of December. First up are two brand new in the box K&B 45 complete outboards. The lower unit assemblies alone are now selling for almost $100 from MECOA, if you can get them. $300 each plus freight. PayPal only with no fees or add 6% if with fees. First to say sold gets them here only. Please no PM's. Thanks.

Assuming those are 8701's? Throw in a couple can mufflers and someone gets a great Superstock/outlaw motor.

Mic

Thanks Mic. You're right. Great Super Stock engines. Both are brand new.

Ron,
I have a guy who wants one and I'll use the other. How bout I send you a check for $550 ( no paypal fees there) and you cover the postage?

Mic

Sold Mic. I will cover the postage. PM coming your way with my address. Be sure to get me your address as well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Latest posts

Back