INDY MASTERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm speaking of pics I have this compromising photo of Phil in the pits......

Chuck and I had a great time. I have to thank Chuck for keeping the boats ready to go each round while I ran my mouth on the michrophone. Without him back there working, I couldnt have Kept talking. The Indy club put on a great race. I got to see people I havent seen in a long while and I also met new friends. The Tech sessions were great. I learned new tricks to help me go fast and had some laughs doing it. The people who mentioned on this post before me telling you this race is a MUST DO. They were right. We had a blast. GREAT JOB!!!! INDY!!! Chuck and Ken

I enjoyed the race commentary a lot...

Yes,very nice time!!

Chuck and I had a great time. I have to thank Chuck for keeping the boats ready to go each round while I ran my mouth on the michrophone. Without him back there working, I couldnt have Kept talking. The Indy club put on a great race. I got to see people I havent seen in a long while and I also met new friends. The Tech sessions were great. I learned new tricks to help me go fast and had some laughs doing it. The people who mentioned on this post before me telling you this race is a MUST DO. They were right. We had a blast. GREAT JOB!!!! INDY!!! Chuck and Ken

I had a really good time, thank you Stu and Bruce Jacobs and the INdy Model Boat Club. I would also like to thank Chris Wood, Ron Zaker Jr., Brad Christy, You guys sure know how to make a person feel welcome. Thanks for everything you helped in doing, all of the food, and all the tech sessions. I will definatly return to this race.

Thanks again, Bob Ferguson......Jaguar Hydros.

PS: Everyone was a winner in my book !

A great weekend and as said before thanks to the Indy Boat Club. The prop tech session was very informative, now just to apply the info.

Brad Beckner

http://picasaweb.google.com/swadlow121
here is a link to some of the pictures that I took at the Masters. The few pictures at the end are of Phil T. retrieving his new proto of a sport 40 right at dark after the gas tanks have been taken out of the retrieve boat. not great pictures but it sure was funny watching him row that boat out there. FYI.... the new PT sport 40 looked very promising the little bit of time Phil ran it before hitting buoy 1 dead center. Hard to see them in the dark :blink:
Had too busy of a day racing to get around to testing the new one till late, not a good idea giving a boat its maiden run in front of all the masters present. :lol:

But it did run pretty well right off the workbench.

The setup session Friday night was helpfull, I didnt even have the strut tightened down yet, so I used the digital level and the setup board to set the strut depth to about 3 degree sponson angle for the test run and it worked real well.

Yea just what I needed to do give you guys some more ammo.

PHIL T

here is a link to some of the pictures that I took at the Masters. The few pictures at the end are of Phil T. retrieving his new proto of a sport 40 right at dark after the gas tanks have been taken out of the retrieve boat. not great pictures but it sure was funny watching him row that boat out there. FYI.... the new PT sport 40 looked very promising the little bit of time Phil ran it before hitting buoy 1 dead center. Hard to see them in the dark :blink:
Had too busy of a day racing to get around to testing the new one till late, not a good idea giving a boat its maiden run in front of all the masters present. :lol:

But it did run pretty well right off the workbench.

The setup session Friday night was helpfull, I didnt even have the strut tightened down yet, so I used the digital level and the setup board to set the strut depth to about 3 degree sponson angle for the test run and it worked real well.

Yea just what I needed to do give you guys some more ammo.

PHIL T
Phil, You want bonehead, leave your tents up overnight. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU INDY CLUB!! most to the Bruce family and Indy club friends,,,mommy Paula thanks for feeding the racers, racing is nothing if driver is hungry just like boat is nothing if nitro is empty :D ..

Ken H. congrats for newly discovered talent of yours as an announcer, i bet when u grow up u could be an sports announcer in Fox news,, :) ..kidding aside that was a big help...

jack n' jul

OK.. still thinking..

If we do a Hydro masters (old format) we NEED to run a vintage D class.. If we do it I will bring some special vintage prizes.

COME ON ..lets go OLD SCHOOL RACING.

Grim

Hi Everyone! Here are the results of the Masters. Sorry it took so long.

D-Tunnel

1st Brad Beckner

2nd Brian Schymik

3rd Jeff Moore

E-Hydro

1st Chris Wood

2nd David Pruesse

3rd Stu Barr

Open Tunnel

1st Brian Schymik

2nd Greg Goans

3rd Jeff Moore

Unlimited

1st Greg Hahn

2nd John Barr & Bruce Jacobs

3rd Chris Wood

F-Hydro

1st Stu Barr

2nd Bob Ferguson

3rd Greg Goans

A-Hydro

1st Paul Bychowski

2nd Bruce Jacobs

3rd Anthony Marquart

Open Gas

1st Antron Brown

2nd Harry Webster

3rd Mike Shay

B-Hydro

1st Greg Hahn

2nd Ron Zaker Jr

3rd Paul Bychowski

Open Mono

1st Mark Voorhies

2nd Francois Peilleron

3rd Chris Wood

D-Hydro

1st Greg Hahn

2nd David Pruesse

3rd Sean Barr

B-Mod Tunnel

1st Brian Loy

2nd Jack Bennett

3rd Scott Wadlow

RTR

1st Linda Brown

2nd Kyle Jacobs

3rd Jason White

4th Katie Ibe

5th Brandon White

Sport 20

1st Chris Wood

2nd Davy Pruesse

3rd David Pruesse

Sport 40

1st Chuck Hildreth

2nd Brian Schymik

3rd James Ellet

1/8 Scale

1st Chuck Hildreth

2nd Ken Hildreth

3rd Greg Hahn

I want to thank each and every one of you that helped us run the race we couldn't have done it without you. See you soon. Paula

RC Boaters...
THIS RACE IS A MUST DO...

Congrats to all the winners and a HUGE thank you to the INDY club.. Dont know if you flolks got the memo or not but the Indy club is very much alive and kicking.

We were treated to some great a racing and food... and becides can you think of a better way to spend a weekend then with your friends... NOPE.. ya cant can ya....

Thanks for the great time and see ya next year...

Grim

P.S. Indy club.. here is the challange.. lets not loose this race but lets bring back the old format.. so.... lets do a summer heat race using the standard heat racing format and a Fall masters using the old format.. whats that you say?

ya know with a little work.. some people building... some fill in the low spots and ... freinds....................INTERNATS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i do want it all...........

OK.. still thinking..
If we do a Hydro masters (old format) we NEED to run a vintage D class.. If we do it I will bring some special vintage prizes.

COME ON ..lets go OLD SCHOOL RACING.

Grim

man you are pumped! What is vintage D class?

Brian

We talked a few years back about having a specialty class consisting of the boat must be over 20 years old with what ever motor, and the driver had to be over 40. That would get some boats off nails in the garage, and some old dudes back at the pond. I still have some citizenship radio gear in a Hughey round nose 40 hydro that runs a side exhaust K & B 40.

I would like to thank everyone that helped make this race the excellent event that is was. Also to congratulate all the winners but at this race everyone was a winner. The announcers were outstanding and the tech sessions was very informative. Hmm now to start documenting and applying some of that will be a challenge.

Thanks again it was great weekend.

Greg

Your pics are great with the boats. You have any of the RTR's at Indy?? I have one of im in a frame from the Wine race an its great. :) Great Racing from all the Racers an Big Thanks to Bruce an Famliy for putting on a Great Race.

Back