INDY MASTERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt mean to cause a problem. I would race my "A" Boat in the "B" class but I am racing a "B" already. I raced the "A" against the "B's" all last season. I am sorry I didnt realize the RTR class was so popular there ( I have never seen a RTR class).

Paul
No problem, just making sure all know what we were trying to do. The A will run one way or another. The RTR is doing much better than last year. It's a good base to draw twin drivers from.

I didnt mean to cause a problem. I would race my "A" Boat in the "B" class but I am racing a "B" already. I raced the "A" against the "B's" all last season. I am sorry I didnt realize the RTR class was so popular there ( I have never seen a RTR class).

Paul
No problem, just making sure all know what we were trying to do. The A will run one way or another. The RTR is doing much better than last year. It's a good base to draw twin drivers from.
GREAT JOB INDY! cant say enough AWESOME.............

Thank You Indy Club !!!

This was the like playing with your best friends when you where a kid !! Also Please thank Paula and all the people involved in helping with the food, ya couldn't have asked for anything better !! All around nothing like playing boats with some GREAT People :)

Thank You,

Paul

Paul
Well to all that missed the Masters this year missed a great time. Thanks to the Indy Club and the entire Jacobs family. Bruce, Kyle and Paula yall did a great job and we thank you. Stu Chris and Ron........Great tech sessions. Wish I would have had a better week end with my boats but over all had a great time...... Thanks!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I think Greg wants to run 2 different boats for the d and open. As far as myself I'm looking for more chances to run the same boat as both the boat and myself need more time in the water.
As with all races in the past, I will run what ever classes we can get enough boats entered, but I end up with too many 3 boat classes, so the class will be open unless 6 D tunnels enter. Right now I don't even have enough entries to cover the cost of the porta potty let alone enough to cover the jackets. I would like to see the A hydro class run, as all I hear is no one offers it, but I have for 3 years and none of the boats show up. I have seen Paul's and Don's .12 boats run, do anymore really exist?
my 12 boat ran at mendota on friday if you were there bruce, and i would have loved to make it but i had my son this weekend and i taught him how to ride a bicycle , which is alot more cool ifin you know what i mean..lol

terry

I think Greg wants to run 2 different boats for the d and open. As far as myself I'm looking for more chances to run the same boat as both the boat and myself need more time in the water.
As with all races in the past, I will run what ever classes we can get enough boats entered, but I end up with too many 3 boat classes, so the class will be open unless 6 D tunnels enter. Right now I don't even have enough entries to cover the cost of the porta potty let alone enough to cover the jackets. I would like to see the A hydro class run, as all I hear is no one offers it, but I have for 3 years and none of the boats show up. I have seen Paul's and Don's .12 boats run, do anymore really exist?
my 12 boat ran at mendota on friday if you were there bruce, and i would have loved to make it but i had my son this weekend and i taught him how to ride a bicycle , which is alot more cool ifin you know what i mean..lol

terry
Well, now it's time to teach him how to drive a RTR. This was the most family type race I 've been to since I left district 8.

terry
Well, now it's time to teach him how to drive a RTR. This was the most family type race I 've been to since I left district 8.
Hey WE ARE ONE big happy family. A splash of d-2 mix in some d-4 add a little d-14 and stir well with DOWNTOWN ANTRON BROWN. The Tech sessions sure made everyone feel at home toooooooooo.......

terry
actually i am gonna have him tuned up on a tunnel by next year to maybe take a shot at the novice trophy my other one won this year..and he has a vegas already, just need some more time behind the wheel of the tunnel i think

terry

Paul
Well to all that missed the Masters this year missed a great time. Thanks to the Indy Club and the entire Jacobs family. Bruce, Kyle and Paula yall did a great job and we thank you. Stu Chris and Ron........Great tech sessions. Wish I would have had a better week end with my boats but over all had a great time...... Thanks!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Scott, great times and great racin!! heck of a good weekend especially with the water we had today! Thanks to all for making a super race weekend. I think we'll have to make comentary at least a towel class for next year. You and Ken H. doing the play by play really added a lot to the races. Several of the spectators we had in attendance were comenting on how it helped them to know and understand what they were watching. Great job to both of you! We all enjoyed :D .

Greg

got first in sport 20

first in e-hydro.

20 boat got run over

3rd in unlimited

3rd in open mono

i would like to say thanks to bruce, paula, and stu for a great time with alot of laughs.

glad to see a good crowd back at indy and hope to see even more next year.

hope everyone had a good time and picked up something on the tech sessions.

chris

Thanks to the Jacobs family, Stu Barr and the rest of our race hosts. We had a great time racing all the different people that we don't get to see all the time. The tech sessions were great. I couldn't sleep when I got home with all the ideas going through my head. Too bad to all of Kyle's b***hes that backed out at the last minute and didn't come down with us. This is a must go to race on your schedule for next year!

Tom

Thanks for a great race! It was a treat to race with a different crowd. With the level of competition at this race I'll be sure to be better prepared next year! Thanks to Stu, Bruce, Paula, Kyle and everyone with Indy Model Boat Club! See Ya next year!

Josh-

Thanks to the Jacobs family, Stu Barr and the rest of our race hosts. We had a great time racing all the different people that we don't get to see all the time. The tech sessions were great. I couldn't sleep when I got home with all the ideas going through my head. Too bad to all of Kyle's b***hes that backed out at the last minute and didn't come down with us. This is a must go to race on your schedule for next year!
Tom

To Everyone,

I'm not a racer...yet, but I just wanted to say as a spectator and sport boater I had a blast at the Indy race. It was the 1st time I had ever attended an organized rc boat race and I thought it was done really well. The racing was great and the action was steady all day long. I got to meet alot of the folks I've talked to here on IW and some new people too. Everyone was awesome and I appreciate all the advice/tips. I'm looking forward to attending another event asap. Take care,

Scott

Special thanks to Bruce,Paula, Kyle (aka" K- fab"), the Barr family,the anouncers, and the entire Indy group,great show! Great to see a big of number of nitro boats back in Indy,what a great race town. Great home cooking,tech sessions and nice people. Congrats to the "jacket winners" wear them proud, they are not easy to win. Thanks again Indy.your baaaaaaaaack!

Ron Jr

RC Boaters...

THIS RACE IS A MUST DO...

Congrats to all the winners and a HUGE thank you to the INDY club.. Dont know if you flolks got the memo or not but the Indy club is very much alive and kicking.

We were treated to some great a racing and food... and becides can you think of a better way to spend a weekend then with your friends... NOPE.. ya cant can ya....

Thanks for the great time and see ya next year...

Grim

P.S. Indy club.. here is the challange.. lets not loose this race but lets bring back the old format.. so.... lets do a summer heat race using the standard heat racing format and a Fall masters using the old format.. whats that you say?

ya know with a little work.. some people building... some fill in the low spots and ... freinds....................INTERNATS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i do want it all...........

http://picasaweb.google.com/swadlow121

here is a link to some of the pictures that I took at the Masters. The few pictures at the end are of Phil T. retrieving his new proto of a sport 40 right at dark after the gas tanks have been taken out of the retrieve boat. not great pictures but it sure was funny watching him row that boat out there. FYI.... the new PT sport 40 looked very promising the little bit of time Phil ran it before hitting buoy 1 dead center. Hard to see them in the dark :blink:

Latest posts

Back