IMPBA RTR Class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful MikeyScott and I will team up and prop ol Blake's boat up, and we will have the redhead give driving lessons. We will put Scott behind him as a coach, and make St. louis king of the ready to runs!!! Mikey, you will be helpless in that class without the cowboy behind ya!! Ken
i will just squeeze CowBoys cheeks...... OR better yet give him another spankin :lol: His wife id still laughing about that one.... :lol:
WOW sounds like I need to jump back in this thread. Mike you are right the wife is still giving me crap about the spanking but I enjoyed it :huh: ....Ken I am with you buddy we will get Blake on board and we will have to show the Eville boys how its done in RTR. If I remember correctly the St.Louis boys have had the sport 40 jack Kolmeyer trophy for 3 yes THREE years and counting :p sounds like its on :ph34r: :ph34r:
Haha, Show who how it's done???, I just dont think you all realize the army of RTR's that are forming here in Eville, BRING IT ON!!! :p :p :p :lol: :lol:

O jezze! Smack talk already for Mt. Vernon! Well, i hope to have a RTR by then. But i picked up a B Mod Tunnel Boat from Andy, so thats my main focus. I better get practicing on the lake! Cant wait for Mt. Vernon!!!

O jezze! Smack talk already for Mt. Vernon! Well, i hope to have a RTR by then. But i picked up a B Mod Tunnel Boat from Andy, so thats my main focus. I better get practicing on the lake! Cant wait for Mt. Vernon!!!
Blake see the thread that you started about running and maintenance on tunnels in the outboard forum.

Back