IMPBA Nitro Nats - where is everybody?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's the distance to just heat race. I would like to see a centrally located event with time trials. Heat racing is great and all, but combined with time trials really makes the event "special". You are totally correct Ron who wants to drive 20 hours for just a heat race and yes I did drive 20 hours in 2012 when it was a us1 format

Last edited by a moderator:
I know where there all at. There all in Evansville In. Maybe it's the location that's the problem. Not bashing the hosting club I hear they do a terrific job. Maybe it's needs to be more central.

There are some premium races every year. The IMPBA Nitro Nats is a premium race along with Hobart, the NAMBA Nats, and others. The way to support the hobby and meet other racers is to attend the races that draw the numbers. No question but that this host club will put on a good event. If you can't make it, that is too bad. There is no reason to make excuses, if you can't go you can't go. But, you can certainly encourage other people to attend and make it the best event possible.

It is 2300 miles from my house each way to attend the 2015 IMPBA Nitro Nats. But, I would not miss the chance to meet some people I've only read about and race in a place that I am told is a great site. If I don't see you there, maybe we'll get to race each other in Hobart.

Al Hobbs

For me, too many days off from work and money. It made more sense for me to race the tunnel champs because that's all I race than to go to a nitro nats where I would barely run due to the extreme amount of classes they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back