I Wanna a new hull/Got one, KEWL!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

One that makes me nervous, Wondering what ta do, One that makes me stick my fingers together with super glue,

Oh Yeah!!!!! What will it be Hmmmmmmmmmm?

He,He,

Gene ;D

Just thinkin out loud here, really dont know what it will be yet, Suggestions?

Re:I Wanna a new hull.....

He,He, :D

Well I had better stick with tunnels, I seem to have a thing with them,

Gene ;D

Blam, Wop Bam Boom, Yeah I like it!!!! ;)

I have a fairly new 7.5/11cc B&M Leecraft epoxy hull that has a 707 products mount and radio installed. It is the twin to my 7.5 stock Leecraft. I used to run a 11 cc K&B but since the class only ran twice in the last 2 years I sold the motor. Its ready to go, just add a 7.5 or 11cc engine and go kick ass. E- mail me for pics if your interested.....

Hi Rob,

I am set up for 3.5, but thanks for your offer, sounds like a good one ;)

Gene ;D

I might try a hull in fiberglass this time. I want one to use as a test mule to try out some ideas, powered up with a 3.5 TT, HTB, Leecraft, just dont know yet.

Lake X sold to the rancher next door, he has locked the gate and not interested in use by hobbyist. Got a smaller place to run south of me about thirty minutes.

Was considerin the Skater from Hydro- Marine, but havent found out about the handeling yet.

Gene ;D

Anyone runnin one of the Skaters, chime in and let me know, I really like the design of that hull ;)

Hey Gene,

I have a Bandit killer 30" hull.. Thought I had it sold but no such luck.. Boat is all Carbon Fiber.. Boat and Cowl.. I have drilled an octura mount in the back.. I have a 7oz Mike Z. tank.. Needs radio box..

Brand new boat.. Never run.

$150 if you are interested.

Charley

Hi Charley,

Ya bet yer booties I'm interested!!!!

Me Like CF!!!!!

Price is right, Sent ya a Email about details,

I can send ya off a money order Monday morning,

Thanks Man,

Gene ;D

Shazam, score on the Bandit!

I like the post of the Skater. Never seen it before, who sells it??

Pic of the Bandit 30 from the site, just add one of Jerrys Rinker cowl's and Whoopass!!!!! He,He,

Gene ;D

Slideblues,

Show us pictures when you get the new one. Here's mine.

Yeah baby! I like it like that! She's got soul, she's got soul!

I love this Bandit. It's Anti-Freeze Green w/midnight blue sprayed over lace material. Old school style!!

That's a Rossi engine and pipe on it.

KEWL!!!! Looks like a screamer fer sure!!!!

Yeah I will post a before and after shot when it gets here. Might have a few setup questions for ya too ;)

Gene ;D

Back