I paid for this and never got it

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHM Racing

I bought some jr recievers and some other parts from this guy , he got my money 250.00 and i got nothing

, take a look at the date , i sent him the money on that day , so if you ever see him on here , BUYER BEWARE OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF

[email protected]

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Re:JR Radio, Mar 4 2007, 09:42 AM

World Racer

Group: Members

Member No.: 286

Mike,

do you want a cerain value declared on the package? And I know to mark it as "a gift".

My Paypal is: [email protected]

add $12 for air mail shipping

--------------------

Rodney "Big Daddy" Guerrero

Hi guys, I also paid for a pipe from ek kuntos (suppose to be a firefighter so he said). Sent him a couple pm with no response and finally a third pm about 6 months later he said he moved and didn'y know where the pipe was. I thought ebay had all of these types but all I can say is BUYER BE WARE. Oh! by the way he also sent me 125 e-mails to load my system up!!!!!!!!

rodney was an active and respected member for a long time. he seemed to disappear a while back. ek kustoms I believe had some type of family crisis to deal with, cant remember what it was.....

I just got my stuff from him. Late as well but yea,, hes on hard times..

Always the same guys here jumping on the jugular and draggin names throug the mud.. Why do we sell or buy here......

I bought some jr recievers and some other parts from this guy , he got my money 250.00 and i got nothing, take a look at the date , i sent him the money on that day , so if you ever see him on here , BUYER BEWARE OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF

[email protected]

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

World Racer

Mike,

do you want a cerain value declared on the package? And I know to mark it as "a gift".

--------------------

I don't want to drag anyone's name in the mud nor do I want to take any side, I know the seller has a good rep.

if the items were paid on Mar 4th, 2007 that is more than being a bit late.

Dan.

I know Rodney, he is a stand up guy. He has 6 kids and some times it takes him some time to get to do anything HE wants do get done.

I'm sure you'l get your parts.

I know Rodney, he is a stand up guy. He has 6 kids and some times it takes him some time to get to do anything HE wants do get done.
well it has taking him nearly two years....... :unsure: :blink: I hope he gets to it some time soon :p

These types, that receive the funds and don't ship the goods promptly, are the same type of persons that are helping drive this country into the ground. What ever happened to your word being your bond? I don’t care if you have a hundred kids.......it doesn’t matter......If you take someone’s money and promise to do something, do it....period! We all have problems, but do your problems have to become the buyer’s problems.

Guess what after this amount of time, I bet you won’t get your parts or a response any time soon. I am sorry to hear a lot about this lack of responsibility by sellers recently on the forum.

I just got my stuff from him. Late as well but yea,, hes on hard times..
Always the same guys here jumping on the jugular and draggin names throug the mud.. Why do we sell or buy here......

I bought some jr recievers and some other parts from this guy , he got my money 250.00 and i got nothing, take a look at the date , i sent him the money on that day , so if you ever see him on here , BUYER BEWARE OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF

[email protected]

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

World Racer

Mike,

--------------------

Speedway how long would you suggest i wait more than 2 years , i haven't said anything till now about him , i just thought poeple should no , or someone that no's him may ask him if he is ever going to ship the parts i paid him for.

He won't answer my emails or pm's

Here let's try this anyone have his phone number you can pm it to me and i'll try calling him

And i wasen't draggin his name threw the mud , after almost 2 years i just wanted poeple to no and not get ripped off by this guy.

These types, that receive the funds and don't ship the goods promptly, are the same type of persons that are helping drive this country into the ground. What ever happened to your word being your bond? I don’t care if you have a hundred kids.......it doesn’t matter......If you take someone’s money and promise to do something, do it....period! We all have problems, but do your problems have to become the buyer’s problems.

Guess what after this amount of time, I bet you won’t get your parts or a response any time soon. I am sorry to hear a lot about this lack of responsibility by sellers recently on the forum.
I'm with you Blaise, "Do what you say, and Say what you do"

I get so irritated reading the Dick Caspari, Thunder Boat Reproductions thread,

I know of 2 people down here in Florida that took the "screws" from him, and it just ain't right.

One guy is so embarassed with what he received from him, he won't even show it to me the product.

OK, I'm done

I'm with you Blaise, "Do what you say, and Say what you do"

I get so irritated reading the Dick Caspari, Thunder Boat Reproductions thread,

I know of 2 people down here in Florida that took the "screws" from him, and it just ain't right.

One guy is so embarassed with what he received from him, he won't even show it to me the product.

OK, I'm done

It is very disappointing that in this small niche hobby there are so many people that take advantage of other peoples trust. :angry:

Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that you have problems with Rod. I sold him a boat years ago and not only did I get the money, he was so happy that he sent me some NASCAR swag. I'm not a Jeff Gordon fan but I got a JG bobble-head and a #1 of 500 die-cast car.

I am curious though as why you waited so long to say something. I think that I would have wondered where my stuff was after a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back