I got your inconvenient truth.............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don quite crying about all the snow least you are having snow.We hade about 1 inch last night.

Dave Roach

OK OK "that's all the snow talk I can handle, I think this Sunday I will go the pond in Ft.Myers, FL. and break in a new engine,and try out a new tank design But it will be cold only going to be 70*F

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
I hear ya Walt,

I may actually have to wear jeans if I head over to Brandon in the morning, highs only gonna be 68 :p

Im thinking the X-Mono needs a few hot laps to warm me up ;)

Andy

I had to put a jacket on today still had my shorts on though was 70 and windy brrrrrrrr

Below average temps for the last couple summers, more rain this year than I care to think about, colder earlier than normal and record snowfalls in a month when we usually don't get much if any at all. Global warming? Yeah, the only global warming needed around here is warming my butt cheeks from freezing my azz off shoveling snow. I live in southern Virginia not flippin' Maine. Over 9" inches of snow already and more on the way, calling for a possible total of 16-20" before it ends tonight. I wonder if Al Gore knows how to use a snow shovel.....
Don,

Funny part is I live in Maine and its going to miss us.
mad.gif
I just got the sleds home today and would love to see another 2 feet. We do have about 10" on the ground and the pond is frozen out front.
ohmy.gif
Time to do some thunder runs
wink.gif

Enjoy

Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
The local news reported that this "global warming" has been kinda rough on the male prostitutes. :lol:

2a0iyav.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Global warming... It seems hard to believe that we can change the climate so much, this big blue marble we live on is controlled by far greater things than we could ever comprehend. Listen to people such as Michio Kaku and Neil DeGrasse Tyson, SOLAR RADIATION is global warming, cutting down all the Amazon is GLOBAL WARMING...... we are but a spec in the time space continuum.What happens when we have magnetic reversal, North pole becomes South.

Moving to planet Gwandar, anyone need a ride. :unsure:

You are so right.....

Around 100.000 years ago the average temp of our beautiful planet was 5, I spell FIVE degrees centigrade warmer then today.

Any questions?

I do know that most of the population lives in the vicinity of oceans and larger water areas.......

Ronald.

But Don - it's Christmas and it's so "PRETTY" :rolleyes:

Obviously, you'll get no sympathy from us all in the Great White North.

Have a Merry White Christmas.

Olly
Hi Olly!

I'm all about a white Christmas.....but that's about the only time I really want to see this @#$%! The snow isn't the problem, it's the knuckleheads in this area that freak out at the sight of the first few flakes in the air. :wacko:

OH DON

Now you can go out on your deck and enjoy COFFEE as you do your NAILS :D

chris

I guess we're lucky this year in London, Ontario. We've only had a few flakes of snow so far this year. Looks like we're in for a green Christmas. Ponds are frozen though. Snow shovels and snow blower are still in the shed.