I finally finished my Mini Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the great comments gang.

Foley,

I thought of sending it your way, but I know, as busy as the marine industry is right now, you won't have time to play with it. ;)

Terry,

I have no idea how fast it will be. Plenty of testing needs to be done on an unknown. But I do know how ever fast it ends up, it'll sound cool. As Ferrette says,nuttin' beats the sound of a twin, large or small and it will be a bunch of fun for sure.

When I need to go faster, the stable has many choices.

Tommy,

Take your time on your twin build if it's going to Mark for prop testing. I'm south of him and the ice is already 1 1/2" thick. :(

Good luck on your build.

Walt,

We still have open water, but the snow is really starting

to come down, I have 21" in my backyard now. I hope to still

test a few items this Sunday when the snow let's up.

Tommy,

I may come out to see you and Richard in February, so we could

test it in your pond.

I think the 70's to low 80's should be possible for a 21 twin.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Mark, if you head this way, give me some warning, might be able to get your room 4-free ;)

also, when your packing for vegas, pack all your prop tools.... and 1 suitcase full of raw props.. Iv got a small fleet of boats that need tuned props :)

Walt,
We still have open water, but the snow is really starting

to come down, I have 21" in my backyard now. I hope to still

test a few items this Sunday when the snow let's up.

Tommy,

I may come out to see you and Richard in February, so we could

test it in your pond.

I think the 70's to low 80's should be possible for a 21 twin.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

2 sundays ago Randy and I went to the GR pond to pull the buoys and the ice was more than 1" thick than.

It was a chore to break the ice to pull the buoys, but we got er done. And no shortage of snow here either. We have plenty too. Isn't it great to live in a snow belt? :huh:

The big lake is still open, but way too rough to test.

Enjoy your open water, I'm jealous!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasnt there a guy in TN that raced a twin .21 rigger with the .45 riggers? His name slips my mind...

Latest posts

Back