I am going to be a Grandpa

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Hey guys I found out a little while ago I am going to be a Grandpa. My Daughter we just found out is going to have a little girl. So question for all you is what boat wouls be a good one to buy so I can take my new little pal to the lake with me. God I am actually going to have a grand child. Navy Dave

Congrats on the grandchild! I've got a really long time before I become a grandfather, but I can tell you that my 5 year old has a blast running the Aquacraft Reef Racer 2 that I bought her. Several of the parents in our club got them for our kids. We put up temporary buoys near shore and let them "race". It's more of a free for all, but they have a great time, and watching is fun too.

Welcome to the"CLUB", gramp's...LOL well, for now a plush toy stuffed, boat of anykind, just keep, boat things around till she get to be about 3-4 then like Piper Chuck said, zig-zag/reef racer's way cool, for any kid!!! I got my Grandson a 12" fiberglass Karlelson round nose hull to push around the floor like a car for now, he's almost 3 now, getting close to putting a transmitter in his hand!! he always say's when he comes over, pointing to some of my boat's, Grandpa's boat's!!.. Yep, dont touch!!..LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! I'd buy a twin 90 rigger. Then when she's old enough to drive, start her on a reef racer or the like!! :D

Dave , start with a fool proof mono boat .. i have 2 little boys here that likes to run the boats but dont know speed and cornering. i built them a german toysport 13 inch electro mono .. this boat can roll over and flip , dunk and still turn over in 1/2 second , this way you dont have to get the boat after a flip .. and they have 20 minutes fun with it , then the juice is empty .. speed is still arround 25 mph .. and it handles great .. i run it with 10 cells and a brushless motor my self ..

good luck !

Jeroen

I am looking for a "stuffed toy" boat for here to sleep with and play with. My daughter is not happy with grandpa right now and I honestly cant wait for my new little buddy to get here. i am hoping like heck she pops out a "he" Ultra sound shows an inny but I am still hoping for a little boy. either way as long as its healy I will be happy to have someone to take to the lake. :D

look around in some jiffy stores, They may have a bud display with the blow-up hydro. If they don't have it the next time you see a bud truck pull over and ask the driver about one. Congrats and spoil her rotten!!! Ryon

Hey guys I found out a little while ago I am going to be a Grandpa. My Daughter we just found out is going to have a little girl. So question for all you is what boat wouls be a good one to buy so I can take my new little pal to the lake with me. God I am actually going to have a grand child. Navy Dave
congrats Dave.......welcome to the club.

Does that mean I am as old as you are now?

Does that mean I am as old as you are now?
I doubt that but your getin pretty old :p

Back