HTB 360

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casey

I've had a few 3.5 tunnels and 3.5 riggers in the past and now I'm thinking about buying a new HTB 360. how does it compare to the Killer 35 or the Leecraft XT-460? I don't plan on racing. I just want it to run real fast in a straight line. how well will it run with a K&B 7.5 PRO? I know it can handle a 11cc, but what about a 13.3 or even a 16.4? I'd like to see some different pics of these boats please. Thanks for any input!

Casey, there fast boats and are solid. Three of my friends had them here in the club. None of them use them now. They all run LeeCraft's. The one trait that the HTB had wass that it'll hop. I've seen post about how to get them to stop hopping so maybe the designed flaw has been fixed. I really liked my Bandit a lot but it will take some fine tuning and work to get them to turn full speed. I to went from Bandit 7.5's to the LeeCraft 7.5 for racing.

I'd get as much feedback on the boat as possible because I'm talking from experience from 2-3 years ago.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casey Let me tell you about HTB's I'v got three all 360's with 7.5 K&B"S and one with a rossi , my fastest ran 53mph the others run high 48"S Iv seen lee craft boats hop like a rabbit and so will htb's if not set up right, I would go with a htb you'll be very happy with it. any questions let me know or give me a call ill give you any info you need, on props motor setup adding weight radio box setup what ever you need, iv got one with a pro on it wright now, let me know I'll get you skimming across the water with no problems, proper motor hight ,angle,and prop and adding alittle weight is all you need, and if you allready have a pro ill tell you how to get it running great. Iv been running my htb's for 4 years so iv got them figured out .also iv had every size outboard on mine From 13cc down and 7.5's is the way to go.Let me no if you have any questions .

Back