HTB 360

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

paint2022.jpg

paint2020.jpg

Will Nanny? Sweet boat Will, go ahead and chip the paint when you are building it... just get it over with!

~James

Oh Will you should send it up north and I will hit some ice with it and nick it up. That way it will be broken in when you get it back Next year. :lol: :lol:

You will really like racing that boat.

Good luck this summer.

Richie R

Will Nanny? Sweet boat Will, go ahead and chip the paint when you are building it... just get it over with!
~James

I think I'll pass on that. If it's oing to chip(witch unfortunatley it will) I'd rather it chip during racing... without a wreck...

Rusty,That looks great! Will is going to like that!

Mark
I should have known that was Wills with the Mountain Dew scheme. Great looking boat.
Will in 40 tunnel OHHHH NOOOOOO some one bring a cute young girl to get his mind offf racing boats!!!!! :p :lol:
hey man, I've got a new girlfriend... maybe you'll get to meet her this summer at the nats...
Im coming to your June race,maybe i will have to give my approval? OR have a talk with MOM forget dad he has nitro on his brain......cya soon good luck with both...........Mikey

Rusty,That looks great! Will is going to like that!

Mark
I should have known that was Wills with the Mountain Dew scheme. Great looking boat.
Will in 40 tunnel OHHHH NOOOOOO some one bring a cute young girl to get his mind offf racing boats!!!!! :p :lol:
hey man, I've got a new girlfriend... maybe you'll get to meet her this summer at the nats...
Im coming to your June race,maybe i will have to give my approval? OR have a talk with MOM forget dad he has nitro on his brain......cya soon good luck with both...........Mikey
I'll be in San Fran for that race Mikey, Senior Trip stuff.... I hate that I am gonna miss ya though. Dad and I are planning on coming to several races this year at yalls site. Best of luck in June. And thanks for the luck with the girlfriend :)

Back