HTB 290

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

paint158.jpg

paint161.jpg

damm didnt even have to read the driver name to know that was Tunnelbill's! Awsome!

Got my first few nicks on mine on the weekend :(

Rusty,

The boat looks great, Thank you. It should run well with this OLD K&B 12mm Crank motor that I have had for 20 years :lol: :lol: I will see your brother next weekend.

Did you get the MO?

Thanks,

TB

Rusty,
The boat looks great, Thank you. It should run well with this OLD K&B 12mm Crank motor that I have had for 20 years :lol: :lol: I will see your brother next weekend.

Did you get the MO?

Thanks,

TB
not yet...he knows the deal and will have it with him.

Rusty

damm didnt even have to read the driver name to know that was Tunnelbill's! Awsome!
Indeed that could only be Bill's boat.

Behind the 290, the 12mm cranck K&b is probably not standard, the boat can handle a lot more

Again a nice paintjob by Rusty

Ronald.

Hi Ronald,

Thanks, I will look for some more power, I see a NR in my dreams. The NR O/B Parts are like Gold and very hard to find.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Ronald,
Thanks, I will look for some more power, I see a NR in my dreams. The NR O/B Parts are like Gold and very hard to find.

Thanks,

Bill
Too bad you still don't have that Geraghty built 21TT that I used to have. While not a N/R that still was one bad ass motor. :)

Looking forward to seeing you next weekend, it'll be nice to see you with a transmitter in your hand again. B)

Don,

I wish I had that TT also, that was one of the best motor I ever owned. It went to a good home and I bet it is still running today. I'm going to steal Kentley motor next weekend. :lol:

Bill

Bill,

I think the Nova Rossi OB has new competition with the CMB's, they

are just as strong if not stronger and the parts are easy to purchase.

It is just an alternative out their now. Ask Mark Hooper about the CMB's,

and I think the Dewalt will have plenty of HP with a CMB.

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

You may be able to power a boat to its maximumu race speed with a CMB but I have never heard or seen of a CMB holding a match to a Novarossi when it comes to absolute power.

Preston,

Those gas fumes are having an affect on you. See what the World Champions

around the world have been winning with. I have ran Novas for quite sometime,

but I think now they are resting on their past results. I still think the Italians make

the best motors, whether it be a Nova Rossi,Picco,or CMB.

Enjoy Your Weekend,

Mark Sholund

To say nova's are past their prime would be foolish.

At our event this weekend just gone, Easily the fastest 3.5 o/b in a straight line was a s21 case Novarossi against CMB RS21's, Mac's and various other engines.

Same deal in 3.5 Hydro. A Novarossi 21PLUS3 engine ran a heat time 14 seconds faster than the best CMB or MAC....... thats more than a lap! And one of those boats came 3rd at the Worlds last year.

To say nova's are past their prime would be foolish.
I would have to agree with Tim here, as much as I love my little MAC O/B I would give it up in a heartbeat if I would get my hands on a Nova. While I set a fast heat time on Sunday the "Lynx" has gone faster with Nova on it......

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

What you smoking? I do not care about race results. For all I know somebody bounced around the lake in 10 foot seas and finished all there heats to get first place. I have never even heard of someone boasting a "great" CMB 21. Give me some proof. What speed does a CMB run? I know first hand what a NR will do. The rest is just a bunch of smoke. When you get one close to speed then you can say they are as strong.

Surely there is someone up there in the USA capable of building the NR Outboard conversions. Give me my Nova anyday! I love it!

Mate I run a CMB 21RS, although a good motor if the crank timings were right that is, I would give it up anyday for a NOVA if someone would make the conversions.

Gino

Back