• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB 290

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

Brand new HTB 290 House Of Kolor paint no decals black , tangelo pearl, silver pinstripes and a mirro chrome windshield...$450 plus shipping.

paint140.jpg

paint139.jpg

Hey Rusty,

That's different,it looks great.

And if that's the same color orange as my big gas tunnel,boy does that thing look great in the sun.

Really nice!

And of course,the cute little model always adds the finishing touch. :)

And Rusty,

You kind of have your wish on the next gas tunnel. I've been through a pile of pics,even European magazines and I haven't seen any scale paint jobs that I really like. They're just so bland.So, you win. But,I really,really like the colors in my Villain. (hint,hint) ;)

Hey Rusty,That's different,it looks great.

And if that's the same color orange as my big gas tunnel,boy does that thing look great in the sun.

Really nice!

And of course,the cute little model always adds the finishing touch. :)

And Rusty,

You kind of have your wish on the next gas tunnel. I've been through a pile of pics,even European magazines and I haven't seen any scale paint jobs that I really like. They're just so bland.So, you win. But,I really,really like the colors in my Villain. (hint,hint) ;)
Yes that is the same pearl on your cowl...and my personal model hard at work. The F-1 and Champ Boat schemes are a little bland especially the F-1 boats so I have decided your paint scheme for you... kinda like something you have seen before.

I have to agree with Walt, I was looking throught the f1 schemes the other day trying to decide on how to paint mine, and I didnt see anything that looked cool. I think my 1/4 scale will be sponsored by O.E.R., and H&R Customs in whatever scheme my painter can come up with.

~James

The boat looks great Rusty.

I have to agree with Walt, I was looking throught the f1 schemes the other day trying to decide on how to paint mine, and I didnt see anything that looked cool. I think my 1/4 scale will be sponsored by O.E.R., and H&R Customs in whatever scheme my painter can come up with.
~James

The boat looks great Rusty.
That is definitely the way to go!

Rusty

Back