HTB 260

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

paint150.jpg

paint146.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the fogging around the windshield and on the color break really sets it off. another very nice looking boat-congrats.

I agree, I like the area around the windshield. A few more of these boats Rusty, and I think you will have hang of it. Until then, keep trying, youre getting close! :D

Looks awesome man.

Hope to see Jr. and Sr. Porter at the World Tunnel Champs!

~James

I agree, I like the area around the windshield. A few more of these boats Rusty, and I think you will have hang of it. Until then, keep trying, youre getting close! :D
Looks awesome man.

~James
I appreciate it everybody and I appreciate all the advice u give me James it's invaluable. I heard a rumor about Porter's HTB 290 if it's true u don't want him at the race! I think he is happy with his new boat.

Rusty

I appreciate it everybody and I appreciate all the advice u give me James it's invaluable. I heard a rumor about Porter's HTB 290 if it's true u don't want him at the race! I think he is happy with his new boat.Rusty
Rusty you did a real nice job on KP's boat as I got to see it first hand last Saturday. And it's no rumor, that boat is a rocket. B)

I appreciate it everybody and I appreciate all the advice u give me James it's invaluable. I heard a rumor about Porter's HTB 290 if it's true u don't want him at the race! I think he is happy with his new boat.Rusty
Rusty you did a real nice job on KP's boat as I got to see it first hand last Saturday. And it's no rumor, that boat is a rocket. B)
Thanks .....I heard it was on the quick side.... he is pleased with it. But I doubt he is finished with it yet.

Rusty

All I can say to KP is BRING IT. :D

Rusty, glad I could help. You know im here for you man.

~James

Blah blah blah, Ive heard it all before.... World record holders are not exempt to smack talk, on the forums or on the pond. Kentley knows the deal.

SHOW ME.

:)

~James

Thats right, and someone with almost 8000 posts, you would probably be a decent smack talker yourself Don....

Ive seen the Emails, I know you have it in you. ( :) ) You just need a tunnel boat now.

Rusty does a first class job with his paint. And for the price it makes it even sweeter.

If I travel out with KP I will be looking forward to watching the rest of the tunnels do their last 2 or 3 laps while he is drying his off after the run. :lol:

It was nice to see a tunnel that did not sound like an old man gargling first thing in the morning nor bouncing around like a kangaroo. :lol: :lol:

Why is everybody running X series props when the V937 is a killer?

Just talked to KP and we will see you in the spring. No Smack Talk have you ever seen a 70 MPH Heat Racing Tunnel???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

TB

Preston leaving the Chesapeake area for a race? That id like to see! You guys havent see any good tunnels lately if you think this is something new.

70mph .21 heat race tunnel boat? Now i've heard it all, and from Bigelow, I would think he would know better. I have seen Kentley's other boats run and I have no doubt it'll push 70, but it wont do it with 7 other boats on the water, and on the bouys. I know Tunnels well, and it just wont happen. These guys that race here dont run in lane 15. A tunnel that runs 50+ on the bouys, will outrun a 70 mph tunnel all day when it wont turn in traffic.

Like I said, SHOW ME 70mph on course. Im calling out Preston, Kentley, Bill and anybody else who has what it takes to take the crown of "World Champion"

All Smack Talk aside, KP, if you are running 70 with w .21 tunnel, in traffic or not, you are the man. Plain and simple!

See you guys in a few months, Bill Im glad youre back, we need hardcore tunnel guys like yourself. Preston, by all means come on down, its a great race. Don, you need to get a dog in this fight!! :)

And just so we dont get too far off topic (yeah right), H&R customs sounds like they will the fastest paint on a tunnel in the world if there is a SAW event in KP's future!

~James

I guess all h3ll broke loose in the last couple of years or your boys went and bought all new boats because those things that showed up at our race were all but putting the crowd asleep. As for a 7 boat tunnel race, I can throw Kentley's boat over the start line and he will still get third because of the other 4 dead boats. Gauranteed! The last time 7 tunnels finished a race was back .............................. well I guess never. If there is any doubt, I will stop at Walmart and get one of those $20 20" fans and use it to blow those things off the water.

As far as Kentley running 70mph, I very seriously doubt it. There are about 1000 other people doing that. This thing must be going 90. If it had a MAC some would probably even say 100.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back