How Popular are these Class 3-5 & 7-5 Today?.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ezzy Juliani

Hi, all just like the topic above, I would like to get a clearer picture of these "small" classes currently. It seem to me going bigger is equally the same or if not Gas is a lot less costly. Don't get me wrong, I love Nitro, but only the bigger class. Do share with me how many haters in these classes you have in your clubs, and how frequently do your cubs held races in these classes. Thank you.

The ,21 OS has save tunnel racing with performance and reliability. A popular class in many areas. .21 mod is also still alive and well. The .45 class in certain areas does well. Check districts and clubs in an area you want to run. Gas seems to be run much more limited. There are no specs or rules yet for gas so engine displacement has been determined by local clubs. Most expensive hardware requirements and size don't outweigh nitro costs for me. Want speed go to a "Q" FE tunnel. Again like gas you may not find many races offering the class.

Mic

Back