How Fast can they go ? Zenoah Mono Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry BUD.............. :eek: :eek: :eek: Can't let everyone think it all that!!!!!
IF YOU HAVE a YELLOW OFFENSIVE LINE IN THE WATER WITH YOU!!!!

AND THEY......... OPEN UP THE RUNNING LANES!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :p
It never HURTS to have friends... ;) ;) ;)

Lamar :rolleyes:

I hear that..... that yellow army are a tough group to get around. Ive switched to all yellow boats now (yes thats right Lamar... my new cat is YELLOW too LOL!), maybe ill get to win some races now :lol: :lol:
Sweet!!! If THE YELLOW WALL ends up in a heat with you, Norman, and Louis we can just draw straws to see who drives which boat... 7 yellow boats in one heat... Now that would be FUN!!! :lol: :lol: :p

If you wear a yellow T-Shirt too we might just get confused and let you win!!! ha ha ha :blink:

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
41 replies on how fast a gas mono will go. I bought a gas mono for this year and it was a total disaster for me. I am going back to Nitro with a 1 cube motor:lol: at least that should be faster than 20 mono.

Olly

OLLY.............I give the comb it due. I own one and have fun with it. Like all the boat you must spend time with it.

Will it run with a GOOD f-mono NO!!! Is it competitive with boat in it class yes.

You must appricate it for what it is. Another boat that you get to race.

Speed on the other hand has been the KILLER of us all.

Keep the boat and have some fun. You may just like it.

I am installing armor plating in mine!! Just so it can BUST THROUGH the LINEMAM!!! :lol: :lol: :p

OLLY.............I give the comb it due. I own one and have fun with it. Like all the boat you must spend time with it.Will it run with a GOOD f-mono NO!!! Is it competitive with boat in it class yes.

You must appricate it for what it is. Another boat that you get to race.

Speed on the other hand has been the KILLER of us all.

Keep the boat and have some fun. You may just like it.

I am installing armor plating in mine!! Just so it can BUST THROUGH the LINEMAM!!! :lol: :lol: :p
Hi.. remember me. I am Richard who started this topic.. wow.. what amazing response.. thank you thank you.

In regards to the last post. I agree 100%. Personally for me it is all about the competition. I can get excited over rubber band boats in the backyard swimming pool if there is enough guys running..

For me it is not about the speed, and I have ran or raced just about everything. Many years back I started a model boat club and some of our most exciting races were believe it or not --- A-OPC tunnel.

There were a lot of boats, the spectators could follow the action and the competition was very very close. So, the racing made for really fun racing. Still today for me the .21 tunnel is still my favorite class to run.

" It is a very easy class to learn but a very difficult class to master ".

Best Wishes

Richard

Back