How do you pick 6s lipo's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rumrunner

How do you pick a good quality 6s lipo ? If the c rating is the same between brands why is there such a difference in price? I'am limited to size so I was looking at the genesis power lipo ,is it a good lipo or is there somthing better.

Thanks

what is your MAX size you can use? I know those THORS have not got much width to use, but a bit of hieght

These special batteries you speak of do you have kangaroos who make them our can we buy them some were too. ha ha ha

http://dinogylipos.com/94-6s-lipos

"C" ratings on batteries are not reliable. More hype than anything. Go with good name brands. Hyperion, Thunderpower top the list. Kris uses Entropys and I assume they are very good also. I like Dinogy as they are available, perform well and not too expensive. I have also had some cheap 40C Zippy's that perform and have as low an internal resistance as my expensive cells. The Genesis have not performed well for me.

Mic

Now days you better forget Thunder Powers. They have been blowing up, racers have not run them for several years except for the TP sponsored guys.

Hyperion, Dinogy and Giant Power are currently favored today.

You can also get great batts from REVOLECTRIC,high performance,great price and service.....got 6 packs 6S 60C from Singapure in 5 days to my front door in Brazil.Gill

These special batteries you speak of do you have kangaroos who make them our can we buy them some were too. ha ha ha
We are currently training up new recruits... Along the lines of "Trunk Kangaroo"

Entropy Packs are being looked into being brought in to the USA, currently sticking with limited sizes and MaH that suit us perfectly over here (we have a weight limit on each class for cells, not a 10,000mAh limit like you guys). I guess the 5800mAh packs could be re-labled as 5000mAh and then run in 2P as a leagal setup
default_ph34r.png

I think the Entropy 4S are 135L x 41.5H x 41W and 6S are 135L x 41.5H x 64W

One of the most entertaining things I have heard on here for a while maaate

still cracks me up when I read it...did you think of it yourself? Or was it Mitch's idea? Haha

Ha HA its all me i dont usually say a whole lot on here but i couldn't miss this chance to poke a little fun at ya since i probabbly wont see you again for a while. Its always a pleasure to see yea an next time ill have that sport motor back ha ha

You better have a sport motor next time! You need to live up to the hype I created for you with Brad lol

it will be a while before we meet again, bitrwe will thats for sure! I will need my Atwell fix again in a few years lol

keep in touch mate

Back