• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hornet tunnel hull with cmb 45 outboard lawless lower

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakysneakyracing

it has to go unfortunatly

advertised on ebay for a quick sale

the hull is a new original hornet from the states $375

CMB 45 rs motor that has been converted for use on a outboard lower unit motor $300 second hand, conversion $350 from retalic enginering

new lawless lower unit from midwest mnfg usa with bushwacker stearing arm around $200

new tuened pipe my own design carbon fiber tuened pipe specialy built for this engine

all items are excelent quality. times are tuff and something has to go this is easyly a $1000 bargin all the hard work is done

simply put it together and win races

not recomended for beginer boaters

i have a similar set up that runs close to 60mph but this one would be quicker

call me for questions +61408503146

to do the same set up with a new motor it would cost minimum of $1500

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170619729440

hull.JPG

Just to let you know that engine in the picture is CMB 45 goldhead not a RS. The rs engine has a redhead water jacket and the case is not black also. That's a very powerful engine package.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
My 45 rs has a silver case and my gold head 67 has a black case.

Hopefuly someone did not sell him a older gold head and say it was a rs.

Still a strong motor.

Richie R

I have one that is faster than my RS but I need to put new bearings in it, great engines

i can't speak for the .45's, but the goldhead TT .21 makes a great ob. i love mine ;) . regardless of what this stuff is, it's all good quality & worth the price. shame the economy sux, hard to sell high $ items right now.

Back