home made billet motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott great to see you joining the fun we all have on here.

Great looking eng.

David

Yeah I made a billet pipe for it.The sleeve is a axal 28 sleeve,there onley 50 bucks from tower,then I just raise the ex port to the kind of numbers we use in boats

IMAG0094.jpg

Yeah I made a billet pipe for it.The sleeve is a axal 28 sleeve,there onley 50 bucks from tower,then I just raise the ex port to the kind of numbers we use in boats
I like billet pipe will you build another new pipe for my NovaRossi T21M engine? How much will you sell me ? let me know cheers Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott built this 2 yrs. ago and has run the snot out of it. Just last week Scott, his dad & I were at the lake. He ran over a 1/2 gal of 70% on the same plug in his own design boat at over 75 mph in heat trim. The motor has the fit and feel as if it were new!!!!

Don

the force is strong in this one

wat r those two screws around the exhaust for?...looks like you did lightening under the flywheel?...lol cool

can we see the crankshaft please (if you made it) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that do not know Scott, he is a LONG time boater from the LA area. I met Scott when he was about 17. He and his dad, Eldon Bouchie would come out to Legg Lake and play with us. That was about 40 years ago.

He runs in the 120 MPH range in the SAW events and he makes some of the best pipes there is. They hold quite a few records and he is constantly updating them.

He also works for an aerospace company as a machinist.

Charles

Back