Help identifying a .60-.90 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCHedOff

I picked up a small misc stuff at the closest RC shop (a small car/crawler shop out in the country) a week ago. The owner had a .60-.90 hydo (not a rigger) for sale - only boat in the shop.

Out of curiosity, I asked him to pull it down to see and asked him his price. After I got home, I forgot the name of the boat.... I had told the owner I'd post it "for sale". The boat was fiberglass I guess (certainly not wood or carbon anyhow! :p ) and I DO remember clearly it was made in Plano TX... I "think" it was called a CK Checkpoint or CK Breakpoint? 1) Anyone know what I'm trying to recall?

Boat is never seen water, comes w/all hardware, pipe mounts, prop etc, and a never used in the box OS .80 (VRM?) It only needs servos & radio equipment - he's asking $400. The owner (Jerry) can be contacted at 612.786.1336 Mon-Wed 3-7m & Sat 10-4:30pm CST.

Will try to get over there to take some pics in the next week for those that may be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a small misc stuff at the closest RC shop (a small car/crawler shop out in the country) a week ago. The owner had a .60-.90 hydo (not a rigger) for sale - only boat in the shop.
Out of curiosity, I asked him to pull it down to see and asked him his price. After I got home, I forgot the name of the boat.... I had told the owner I'd post it "for sale". The boat was fiberglass I guess (certainly not wood or carbon anyhow! :p ) and I DO remember clearly it was made in Plano TX... I "think" it was called a CK Checkpoint or CK Breakpoint? 1) Anyone know what I'm trying to recall?

Boat is never seen water, comes w/all hardware, pipe mounts, prop etc, and a never used in the box OS .80 (VRM?) It only needs servos & radio equipment - he's asking $400. The owner (Jerry) can be contacted at 612.786.1336 Mon-Wed 3-7m & Sat 10-4:30pm CST.
You have the guys # call and ask what it is...Your pm inbox is full.

Carbon Kevlar Breakpoint I believe, from Hydro Sports Marine.

Their boats alway looked good, but many have different opinions on how they

would run.

Mark Sholund

Back