Happy Birthday Ron Olson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltr

Hey Ron,

Happy Birthday!

Looks like a good boatin day too.

Have a great day.

Thanks guys.

Yeah Walt, according to the TV stations we'd better enjoy it as it's going to really going to cool off this week.

I'm thinking of heading down to the fairgrounds as it's the last day of the NSRA Street Rod Nat's North.

Don't forget, it's Eric Canto's birthday today also!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Ron!!! Looks like a good day for Street rods,have a good one!!! :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Happy B-Day ya old Coot!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like a Timex........Takes a Lick'n and Keeps on Tick'n :p

Also Rodney and Eric too,

Gene B)

Happy Birthday Guy's, Have one on Me B) jeez Ron, Your an ol' codlicker too :lol:

Jerry

You're not that far behind me Mike! Time goes a lot faster the older that you get. Mentally, I'm much younger but the body reminded me this morning when as I felt older than 54.

****, that number alone sounds old! :(

Yeah Gener, time hasn't been kind to us. Like one guy's signature that I've seen, "Getting old isn't for sissies!"

Got dat one right Buddy!!!! ;) I have any more "Procedures"

Gonna have to go on direct deposit with Doc :p

Gener :D

I was thinking right at the first of the year as to how much I'd like to go just one year without a medical leave from work just to see how much money that I could make but nooooooooooooo, I had a heart attack at work and was off for 3 months after having a quad bypass. Like your back surgery, they're no fun.

Yup! Kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face :lol:

Gene B)

Back