Hacker possibly using Rick Reinsinger's name

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

Just a heads up I received a weird Facebook message from supposedly Rick Reisinger, selling lots of boat items, when I asked how he was on I/W no response. Just wanting to sell me boats and parts. Not sure if anyone else has seen this or I am the first. I know Joe is selling some of this estate stuff which seems legit, not sure about this Facebook message sent my way, watch out everyone.

Thanks Beau

Brian,

You are correct, I deactivated my Facebook account right away.

Screw those Electronic Thieves.

Mark Sholund

Someone is also trying to sell boats they don't own on Facebook, by the name of Terry Scott!

Dan, I called Lorri as soon as I got a Friend request from "Rick". This came at a very bad time as the past week has been really rough on her. The guy who killed Rick was in court on Tuesday and pleaded guilty without a fight and can serve up to 16 years. Monday was their 40th wedding anniversary.

I got the friend request from Mark later on that day.

From what little that I've been able to trace down, the jerk is in the Beverly Hills, CA area as somebody got his phone number. I tried calling that number but got no answer.

Dan, I called Lorri as soon as I got a Friend request from "Rick". This came at a very bad time as the past week has been really rough on her. The guy who killed Rick was in court on Tuesday and pleaded guilty without a fight and can serve up to 16 years. Monday was their 40th wedding anniversary.

From what little that I've been able to trace down, the jerk is in the Beverly Hills, CA area as somebody got his phone number. I tried calling that number but got no answer.
Let's see if we can kick this back on the a-hole and make things miserable for him

Boaters,

I deactivated my Facebook account over a week ago.

I hope someone can catch these electronic thieves?

Ron said it came up GFA or global financial associates.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:

Let's see if we can kick this back on the a-hole and make things miserable for him
agreed .
default_sleep.png

Back