GZR-30cc Zenoah Pro Mod cyl kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross Petersen

Looking for feed back on this kit for Zenoah engine,after advice on selection between this top end kit or trying the Tiger king 27.

Thanks

Ross

hi Ross i don'thave the GZ30 kit but Tim built me a GZ30 and that is what i am running on my gas tunnel

i just up-graded from the GZ5 29.5 and on the GPS it 's running 64mph and the 30 is faster but still breaking it in.

Bruce and gang at Gizmotors build great engines,its all i run

good luck

Greg Rowe

I ran my TK for the first time yesterday. No problems a joy to run. We got mid 60dies on a Warpath Pro rigger. 2 mods to the engine, toroidal head and a lighten flywheel. A bad rudder servo cut the day short. Every prop I tested was accepted with no issues. I did notice a larger Gold water jacket TK on the market, not in the US,yet A very well built engine, when you look under the headbutton. Casting was great. I would buy another if I needed one when their in stock.A QD hot pipe with a aftermarket header was used 3 1/2 " spacer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info guys,I guess the better option would be a complete GZ30 engine for the price difference you get everything ready to go.

I had nearly decided to give the TG ago, but now with the GZ30 out,it seems it might have a bit more grunt without any mods.

Neil ,Do you know how much difference the head and flywheel mods help or is it just recomend to fit them as in improvement.

Greg, very interested to hear how she goes when its run in a bit more.

Thanks

Ross That GZ30 is great deal. Jumping up to a big block piston should be awesome. My add on mods were done before the engine was ever started. So I have no base line to go by. Good luck Neil

Thanks Greg,I gave them a call as you suggested,spoke to Philip,very helpful.

The best pipe he recommended for the GZ30 is the Victory steel pipe they have.

Latest posts

Back