got any time to help me out rodney?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkhedeos

i was just wondering if you had any spare time to help me out with the boats. i tried to pm you like a month ago, but your mailbox was full. i saw them on top of my cabinet and i thought to myself that it would be a waste if i didnt get them running. i want to run them one last time before i go off for college. :rolleyes: i leave mid august, so anytime before that should be cool. i know your kids are growing up so its cool if you dont have any time, ill just try to figure it out on my own :) hopefully when my little cousin grows up a little big, i can pass them down to him and take them back once in a while when i have time :lol: thanks man.

Raymond Ng

Last edited by a moderator:
College!! ??

Wow, time flies!

Good to see you back, good luck running the boat, Im not sure how much Rodney is still into it.

~James

yeah, its already been 5 years hasnt it =P a few people around my block have gotten nitro cars. im hearing them all the time and i really want to get these boats running so other people can hear me instead :lol:

Back