GO Marine Engines, Parts & Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesso2118

Just an update to let you know my latest GO Order has arrived and the Facebook Page has been updated to show the parts and prices,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GO-Marine-RC-Engines/329900113822352?id=329900113822352&sk=photos_stream

To anybody doing their Winter Maintenance or Build Projects this is the time to get your Bearings, Rods, Wrist Pins & Clips, 'O' Rings and any other parts you need.

To those who might have a need to replace a worn or broken piston, I now have a number of GO .21 Piston & Rod Sets available.

I also have a few 5 Port Piston, Rod & Sleeve Sets available for anyone who prefers a single Exhaust Port.

Regards,

James

Sorry Rich, I don't have any parts for the .18 engines. If you are happy to wait a while I can include them on the next order?

If you want to take a chance, you might be able adapt a .21 head button. The bore on the .18 engine is 16.2mm and the bore on a .21 is 16.26mm. This suggests you might be able turn down the .21 head button to fit the .18 engine???

Regards,

James

Rich,

The prices for a GO .21 Head Button is $8.00USD for a Standard Glow Plug or $10.00USD for a Turbo Plug Head Button. Shipping would be $7.00USD.

However, if you mean the cost of a Head Button for a .18 GO Engine, I don't know, I will have to ask the GO Factory?

Regards,

James

Hi Kesso,

Put me down for the below please:

- 3 x Piston/rod assembly's

- 2 x 5 port p/s/r sets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kesso,

Could you please bring along 2 x turbo plug heads for me on the weekend?

Thanks,

Tim

Latest posts

Back