• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Waters

I am selling these glow plugs for a friend who does not frequent the forums. The plugs were purchased quite some time a go but are still in their original packaging.

[SIZE=small]4 cardboard sheets of 12 of McCoy MC-8’s (not the 9's) plus a partial sheet with 4 MC-8’s and a sheet of 6 O’Donnell 00089 boat plugs. [/SIZE]

I use the word "sheet" to indicate that the plugs are not separated. All plugs are still in their individual package also. Cardboard backing. Not in plastic bags connected to sipping straws.

That would be a total of 58 plugs.

Price would be $150.00. You pay the PayPal fees if applicable. I will pay for the shipping. If interested please send me an e-mail at [email protected].

As soon as there is a buyer, I will post here.

Thanks,

Al Waters

I would prefer to sell them all as one package. If there is no interest by this weekend, then the 89's would be yours.

Thanks,

Al Waters

Mike, you are too funny.
default_biggrin.png

Alan,

Glow plugs are sold to you pending payment.

I live in Southern California. It might be a little late to call you at this time. I will e-mail you.

Thanks, Al Waters

Money received and plugs sent Priority Mail.

Thank you very much Alan Elzer.

Mikey, I didn't have to Wing it to Evansville after all.
default_wink.png

Al Waters

Back