Getting ready to start building finely

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shann harrison

Supporting Member
Here it is getting ready to go to town.need a couple of things but everything is ready to go.Thanks again to Henry Valasco for the cowl looks really good.I is happy now. :p :p :p

Here it is getting ready to go to town.need a couple of things but everything is ready to go.Thanks again to Henry Valasco for the cowl looks really good.I is happy now. :p :p :p
looking good! When are you to paint it? I like the T-Plus in the background!

Look's like a cowl I need for a 76 northwest tank i'm going to build this winter. What are you building and how much are Henry's cowl's? Thank's, Glenn

Look's like a cowl I need for a 76 northwest tank i'm going to build this winter. What are you building and how much are Henry's cowl's? Thank's, Glenn
Henry,charged me $88.00 shipped.But I sent more cause I'm in canada.I'm thinking the 72-73 Notre Dame,Kinda undecided,Shann

Henry,charged me $88.00 shipped.But I sent more cause I'm in canada.I'm thinking the 72-73 Notre Dame,Kinda undecided,Shann
Same hull/ Newton 108, Thank's, Glenn P.S. Still undecided on paint scheme also.

Back