GET WELL RANDY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Oxidean

Hey gyus.. Randy Naylor went into surgery today after strong execution of the nats.. I dunno about you, but the guy's my buddy, and a dedicated USA manufactuer of fast electric

model boats let's start the guy a get well card to come home to eh?

Get Well Ran.. I've got lot's of work to do at the shop.. (SAWS :ph34r: )

Randy, we all wish you a speedy recovery,

we wanna see ya at the SAWs in L.A.

Best,

Jan

Hey gyus.. Randy Naylor went into surgery today after strong execution of the nats.. I dunno about you, but the guy's my buddy, and a dedicated USA manufactuer of fast electricmodel boats let's start the guy a get well card to come home to eh?

Get Well Ran.. I've got lot's of work to do at the shop.. (SAWS :ph34r: )

Hey Man ! Speedy recovery ! It'll only hurt when you laugh - just don't think about my driving :eek:

Tony

Great response guys! I guess no one has to start this thread on Rum Runner :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Guys I had the surgery post poned untill next thrusday. I was told late yesterday and I forgot to tell Wilmer. Thanks all for the well wishes, I will need it.

Sorry Guys I had the surgery post poned untill next thrusday. I was told late yesterday and I forgot to tell Wilmer. Thanks all for the well wishes, I will need it.
Well I see your finely going to do it ..Will have you in my prayers...If you need any thing just let me know..

Back