Gentlemen start your engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually that is the same hole they had to repair couple years ago.the same one when jeff was crying about it and walked over to it and was crying to the officials.

actually that is the same hole they had to repair couple years ago.the same one when jeff was crying about it and walked over to it and was crying to the officials.
LOL!!! I remember :rolleyes: ........I'm crying with laughter just thinking about it!!

Well, well, well....looks like Truex got 6th place!!! He had a great ride all day! Great job Martin!!

-Kent

OK, I missed a helluva race! Thanks to those who posted here to keep me updated.

Also, a note for Martin. Great shot as I was hoping that you'd pull it off but still ended with a great finish.

Why I didn't pick you but guessed that Jamie would win was only irony or the Fickle Finger of Fate as we've seen so many times in NASCAR races. Sometimes races appeared to be fixed as if someone on a team had a tragedy, the next week they would win. I felt that with you going to MWR and a new driver in your old ride, the weird would happen.

Darn, I hated to be right this time as the way my luck goes, whoever I vote for in an election usually loses as one example so I was hoping that by picking Jamie, you would win.

Now I gotta go out and buy me some Powerball tickets!

Principio de senor sus motores
blink.gif
wonder how that would go over at "Dega".. My man Jr. back it up with a 32nd.

what was with the start though gentilmen start your engines was in Spanish thought you guys spoke english in the U.S.A

Vegas baby!!!!! My boy Jr starts in row 2, lets see how long it takes the crew chief to put him in 30th place.
unsure.gif
Ha,Ha...that's about the truth to it!

I hope the Busch Bros. wreck each other into the fence in their own backyard...OOPS!...Did I say that!? LOL!!

-Kent

GREEN,GREEN, GREEN!

Watch out for "Shrub" to pull something stupid.

Martin's a dark horse today.

Man oh man, that sure was one stoopid move by Hamlin! Idiots like that don't belong on the track, take your paybacks out behind the barn, not at 180 MPH as you then involve others. NASCAR is going to really give him a good slap on the hand come Tuesday. Maybe a suspension for a few weeks will make him think twice the next time.

It will not be the last Keselowski time he will get knot out of a race.

The way he drive, somebody should have done it before now.

I glad Carl did it.

The blue deusch wins....LOL!! What a Deuschbag!!.............DOH!!!!

I don't care what anyone thinks....I like Cousin Carl!!

I'll be surprised if Edwards doesn't get a serious slapping down, considering he went after Keselowski not once but TWICE. It wouldn't have been so bad if it hadn't been an obvious payback for Keselowski drifting up the track. I would have been more surprised if Edwards HADN'T got the black flag. Things like that are the reason I just can't get ito NASCAR. As far as I'm concerned, drivers that pull crap like that have no business being on the track and NASCAR needs to crack down on it before someone gets killed. There was already a spectator that got killed at a drag race, and that was enough :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back