GEN-4M flow meter with 6" x 6" manometer in fancy aluminum case

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

Good news! I can build two GEN-4M flow meter with 6" x 6" manometer in fancy aluminum case for sale price $210 + shipping via FedEx ground. Sorry, but only two for this price.

The GEN-4M has ability to work on 1 or 2 pump mode this make it better to run wider range of motor size from .12 - .4(one pump) to .4 -1.2 (two pump).

Boris

6x6 flow meter waldgreens box.JPG

What the price with shipping to

1122 brick chimney road

Georgetown SC 29440

1441 505 9111

Going to send it to a different will the price be the same

311 brigdon roots RD

rincon, ga 31326

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news! I can build two GEN-4M flow meter with 6" x 6" manometer in fancy aluminum case for sale price $210 + shipping via FedEx ground. Sorry, but only two for this price.

The GEN-4M has ability to work on 1 or 2 pump mode this make it better to run wider range of motor size from .12 - .4(one pump) to .4 -1.2 (two pump).

Boris
Only one flow meter left for this price! Boris

Boris
Only one flow meter left for this price! Boris
SOLD

Hello Boris, looking to buy one of your flow meter's!

Not the big manometer or fancy case. Small design please!

Can you fix me up?

Can you fix me up?
I will be glad to make it for you. $195 by money order or personal check. ~10 days wait ti me. Boris

Can you fix me up?
I will be glad to make it for you. $195 by money order or personal check. ~10 days wait ti me. Boris
No Paypal? If not PM me your address please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you fix me up?
No Paypal? If not PM me your address please!
You can pay by PayPal to my email address, Just add $8 Paypal fee or use my address listed in my signature. Boris

LOL didn't even notice your address in the signature. Anyway I am going to have to pass for now but I plan to get one sooner or later!

Thanks!

Boris
I found one more 6x6 manometer and can build one more GEN-4M flow meter with 6" x 6" manometer in fancy aluminum case for sale price $220 + shipping via FedEx ground. Boris

Back