• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GAS OR BIG NITRO STRUT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Seebold

Hey guys, I made a bunch of struts for someone to use on gas riggers about 5 years ago and he never came back to get them.

The struts are for 1/4 inch shafts with lead teflon bushings. They can be used on 90 to 101 nitro or gas boats.

My price to the other guy was $20.00 each and he supplied the bushings.

I'm tired of looking at them so my price to you is $10.00 each plus whatever 1st class shipping will be. If you buy 5 or more, I'll pick up the shipping.

I have 37 struts at this price. $250.00 gets them all.

I accept cash, check, money order or PayPal. My PayPal info is middaymachining@ cox.net

If you're interested, please PM me an address,not just a zip code.

IMG_0924.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve I would take 3 Shipping is;

Brad Nichols

#116 612 111st S.W.

Edmonton, Alberta

T6W 1R9

A padded envolope would be fine for shipping as they are flat and maybe cheaper but let me know the cost to get them here.

Thanks

Brad

Ronnie, at this price it's $12.67 not $12.00. I can ship today. After today, I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks.

Steve,

Just checked my PP statement and it shows $12.67 send. Don't know where the your seeing $12.00 I can check with PP if needed.

Sorry for any error. I can copy view of transaction if you want.

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Back