FUTABA USA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Futaba is Now FUTABA USA. The same great products you have trusted in RC boating since 1962!

Here is the link to the website for direct purchasing

Front Page - FutabaUSA

OR.. they have a network of places to purchase like,

Amain Hobbies or Tower Hobbys just to name a few.

Keep an eye on the above Futaba USA web link for specials and deals they post thought the year. You can also get your FUTABA USA SWAG at the above.. NICE!

Grimracer
Grim, I’ve heard Futaba has heavier springs for the steering on the 7PXR. I’ve left voicemails and sent a request via a service repair and am still waiting a reply. Do you know if they are available? If so what’s the best way to get them?
Thanks John

I have a 3PM that has a busted antenna. If I can’t get one from Futaba, I guess I’ll just have to make one. When I do, I’ll probably make a bunch of them.

John,

From Futaba
It will need to be ordered through the service center.

We do not have them in stock yet but if you could, make a ticket requesting this part number 8M00F03501 they will be able to order it since there is “demand”

www.futabausa.com/repairs

John,

From Futaba
It will need to be ordered through the service center.

We do not have them in stock yet but if you could, make a ticket requesting this part number 8M00F03501 they will be able to order it since there is “demand”

www.futabausa.com/repairs
Perfect, so now I have a part number, thanks. So it’s a real thing and I can order! You rock Grim!!!!! Thank you!!!

Grim:

Do you know if they worked out the bug on the 7pxr regarding telemetry, where current speed and temp settings display in mph and F but peak shows in kmh and C? My only concern right now is gps. I was having trouble looking down to get current and not hit a buoy but I thought I caught a glimpse and the speed seemed about right. When I looked at the peak at the end it was like 111. I wish. But then someone said that might be kmh so that converted to around 68-69 mph. Sounded about right. On next run, I sent boat out with his Non Futaba gps also and it came back at 68 and peak on the Futaba was 111 or so. So after verifying that I would have to say converting the peak mph would be accurate but I wish I could display in mph. System menu is set up correctly. Firmware is 7.0 E. The sensor is the 02.

Back