Futaba 4pm,,best receivers to use

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Fonda

I'm about to purchase a 4pm,that comes with 2 x R334SB and not a bad deal price wise here in Aus..although I probally would prefer the R304SB with single antenae and use a 400mm ext aerial,but the shop doesn't stock those,,but has the R314SB,which I think is similar to the 304,and I think compatible with a 3pv,but not sure about the 4pm,as the 314 isn't listed on the compatibility chart,Ive always used a long antenae on my boats,without problems,,so not too sure about those twin antenae diversity setups,,opinions appreciated

anytime.. ANYTIME.. you can use a diversity RX in boating that IS BEST.. and coming from me.. I would still recommend the 400mm antenna.

324.. and or 334 for me...

Grim

anytime.. ANYTIME.. you can use a diversity RX in boating that IS BEST.. and coming from me.. I would still recommend the 400mm antenna.

324.. and or 334 for me...

Grim
Thanks Mike,,so I'l just stick with the 334 then,,do you just attach a 400mm antenna to any one of the 2 rx antennas and leave the other in the radio box ?

Rod.. there is still only one external antenna.. the other is inside the case.. make sure (if you can) to place the RX in the boat with the label facing up!

Back