Fun Junktion IMPBA SAW Event in Elizabeth City, NC March 15-17th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bro. Staffing is bad at work on Friday, I have to take my youngerst to his play on Saturday(while mom goes out of town) and I have OT on Sunday. I'll still try to get Friday off but it doesnt look good.

BTW- You said last year that we were doing ribs in Atlanta this July and I'm holding you to it.

Check your email Charles. :)
Dang Chilli. Ok, maybe Friday will pan out. BTW, ribs in July is on the schedule..... ;) Your "master chef" performance there last year will be a hard act to follow. Im hoping JJ and Deryl come so they can cook their famous Perlo too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron you'd better bring a cook. You're going to be tied to the console. :lol: ;)

Good luck fellas. Send me some paperwork!!

Doug

Ron you'd better bring a cook. You're going to be tied to the console. :lol: ;)

Good luck fellas. Send me some paperwork!!

Doug
Doug,

We think alike. I am bringing a cook, Sheila. She helps a lot with keeping us fed, taking naps while we are running, and getting me prepped the night before for racing the next day..... ;)

Hopefully more records will fall next weekend and we will have a stack of paperwork on its way to you the following week. The weather is looking great so far.

Bad news guys, I will not be making the trip down. Busted up the only boat I was planning on bringing real bad yesterday and while it's fixable it ain't gonna happen in time. :(

Darn Ferrette. Sorry to hear the bad news. Hopefully you can make the Ovals next month. You could still come down and help Sheila cook and have a good time............... :D

Bad news guys, I will not be making the trip down. Busted up the only boat I was planning on bringing real bad yesterday and while it's fixable it ain't gonna happen in time. :(
Sorry to hear that Don.

Any idea how fast was it going when it got to the scene of the accident?

D.

Ron,

All I have is gas boats so I won't be entering either. I tried to get an electric boat ready but blew the speed controller yesterday. Electric does nothing for me at all. Blown SEC or not. I have two 1527 competition wind motors and four 3s packs for sale. I plan on taking the gas twin to ovals next month. Maybe even re-visit the .67 nitro record I have had for ten years. I know now after trying electric that gas and nitro are my thing.

On top of that.............

I had a Va Power outage scheduled for Yesterday at Our building for installing a new generator but it was cancelled due to the crews still connecting power from the snow storm up North. Looks like This Saturday will be the day......so I will bring you the timing equipment Friday morning. Tell me the time and I will be there. I will help you set it up, show you how to charge the batteries etc and help out on the clock Friday. Jim Skelton is coming to help too. I will have to leave Friday to be on the job Saturday. You can bring the equipment to The oval trials next month and then I can take the equipment from there.

Sorry to hear that Don.

Any idea how fast was it going when it got to the scene of the accident?

D.
Let's just say ballistic.................

Man, I'm sorry to hear that guys. :( Sounds like you all had a crappy day at the pond.

Don, we'll get 'er done in the Fall!!

See you all at ovals.

Hey Ron,

We went to the pond today and had a pretty good day. The new Nova Rossi's are incredible...... Looking forward till next weekend! We will bring all the paper work, help with the retrieve boat and work the clock. Let me know what else you may need.

Sounds great KP. Weather is looking great as well, especially Sat and Sun. Should be a great time.

John,

Sorry to hear the bad news. Since you are not coming, I can get you my shipping info and account if you would rather ship the timing equipment out tomorrow. Let me know. If not I will see you on Friday. I will PM my cell number. Thanks.

I will be there Friday 7:30 am with the equipment. I don't need to run a boat to have a good time. I can help with the clock, bending props for people, making suggestions, whatever. Just hanging out for the day will be nice.

John

Good luck today guys. Denstity Altitude at 9am -1623. :)

Back