• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats & Hulls For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Pachmayer

Hi Guys,

I'm selling a few of my personal boats to raise some cash for some surgery I need. Pics are attached, if you want other pics please email me @([email protected])@.

First of them is my Drifter S that is highly modified. It has some race rash but overall is in good condition and is presentable. This is the same boat that set the P-Offshore record in MI a few years back, it's an excellent handling boat and fast. It needs a motor, ESC and flex shaft, I'm asking 225.00 plus shipping.

The next one is my Key West, it's in excellent condition. This boat needs a motor, ESC and a steering servo. I'm asking 125.00 plus shipping.

The next one is my new Viper Turbine which is also modified. I removed the stuffing tube well and set the boat up to run right. I've run this boat only to dial it in and it's been sitting for over a year. It needs a motor and speedo, I set it up for N2 but it would also run great with the SV setup. I'm asking 375.00 plus shipping for it.

Brand new Mean Machine painted with HOK candy tangerine. Fully built with Speedmaster hardware, 4 inch rails with my 540 size rail mounts, battery trays in sponsons, lexan sub-hatch. Needs motor, flex cable, esc. Asking 400.00 plus shipping.

I'm also clearing out some stuff that's been sitting around for a while. No pics but here's the list all prices are plus shipping;

OSE Raider mono, brand new no holes. 60.00 (Steve lists these for 150.00)

BBY 29" Oval Master with Patriot deck, plastics only. 20.00

Graupner Electro Vee, plastics only. 20.00

Vaccu-Tug Picle Fork, plastics only 75.00 (I paid 100.00)

New Delta Force 33" mono. Red or Orange your choice 115.00

New Delta Force 26" Mono. Red, Yellow or Orange your choice 65.00

Would like to be paid through PayPal if at all possible.

Thanks Guys,

Paul.

fsboats_005.jpg

fsboats_010.jpg

fsboats_001.jpg

mm2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marty,

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. The shovel was sold already but thank you for the interest.

Paul.

Paul, first of all sorry to hear that you have to unload some boats for surgery, been there and had to do that also. I had to sell my Sport 40 to pay for a new motor for my SUV after having open-heart surgery. S&A doesn't pay squat.

Back to what I wanted to ask you. What cowl comes with the Vac-U-Pickle? It looks like a great buy as they're going for I think $115.00 right now.

I was looking at that hull as a possible Sport 12 boat but don't know how the plastic would hold up to nitro spills.

Paul, first of all sorry to hear that you have to unload some boats for surgery, been there and had to do that also. I had to sell my Sport 40 to pay for a new motor for my SUV after having open-heart surgery. S&A doesn't pay squat.
Back to what I wanted to ask you. What cowl comes with the Vac-U-Pickle? It looks like a great buy as they're going for I think $115.00 right now.

I was looking at that hull as a possible Sport 12 boat but don't know how the plastic would hold up to nitro spills.

Ron,

There is no way that boat will hold up to a .12 engine in it's current configuration it has some flex to it.

Hi Ron,

I can't say about putting a nitro motor in it. Although it has a sub-chassis installed it's still an ABS hull.

Paul.

Hi Guys,
I'm selling a few of my personal boats to raise some cash for some surgery I need. Pics are attached, if you want other pics please email me @([email protected])@.

First of them is my Drifter S that is highly modified. It has some race rash but overall is in good condition and is presentable. This is the same boat that set the P-Offshore record in MI a few years back, it's an excellent handling boat and fast. It needs a motor, ESC and flex shaft, I'm asking 225.00 plus shipping.

The next one is my Key West, it's in excellent condition. This boat needs a motor, ESC and a steering servo. I'm asking 125.00 plus shipping.

The next one is my new Viper Turbine which is also modified. I removed the stuffing tube well and set the boat up to run right. I've run this boat only to dial it in and it's been sitting for over a year. It needs a motor and speedo, I set it up for N2 but it would also run great with the SV setup. I'm asking 375.00 plus shipping for it.

Brand new Mean Machine painted with HOK candy tangerine. Fully built with Speedmaster hardware, 4 inch rails with my 540 size rail mounts, battery trays in sponsons, lexan sub-hatch. Needs motor, flex cable, esc. Asking 400.00 plus shipping.

I'm also clearing out some stuff that's been sitting around for a while. No pics but here's the list all prices are plus shipping;

OSE Raider mono, brand new no holes. 60.00 (Steve lists these for 150.00)

BBY 29" Oval Master with Patriot deck, plastics only. 20.00

Graupner Electro Vee, plastics only. 20.00

Vaccu-Tug Picle Fork, plastics only 75.00 (I paid 100.00)

New Delta Force 33" mono. Red, Yellow or Orange your choice 115.00

New Delta Force 26" Mono. Red, Yellow or Orange your choice 65.00

Would like to be paid through PayPal if at all possible.

Thanks Guys,

Paul.
Hi Paul,

I received the T-Plus this evening. Couldn't believe how fast it arrived. It looks awesome and I greatly appreciate

the quick service and great deal. Once again I hope your surgery goes well with a quick recovery.

Thank you. Andrew Gaillard :D

Thanks Paul, I had to take a shot to see what you thought.

I've had ABS hulls before and they do need to be coated with something to keep the nasty old nitro away from it. I liked that hey built in a rudder servo mount in the framework, a great idea! Flexing seems to be a problem with a lot of FE hulls that are tried to be converted to nitro use and vibration is also the enemy.

I hope that all goes well with your upcoming surgery.

Gday from Australia.

Will take the 33" Delta Force

Yellow is a nice color.

tell me postal USPS/UPS and I will paypal the total.

Cheers

Wayne

Adelaide 5082

Australia

Hi Wayne,

Bad news, I'm out of stock in yellow for the DF 33. All I have is red and orange, sorry for not updating that sooner.

Paul.

Hi Wayne,
Bad news, I'm out of stock in yellow for the DF 33. All I have is red and orange, sorry for not updating that sooner.

Paul.
pick me a color.....

package deal?..

rudder, stinger, turnfins and ferc trick 4" engine mount for 15neu...

tell me a price.

cheers

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

No problem, for the hull, stinger, rudder, turn fins and Neu 1521/27 your looking at 235.00. The shipping to you is rather expensive, USPS Global Priority is 48.00. Grand total is 283.00.

Paul.

Hi Wayne,
No problem, for the hull, stinger, rudder, turn fins and Neu 1521/27 your looking at 235.00. The shipping to you is rather expensive, USPS Global Priority is 48.00. Grand total is 283.00.

Paul.
Done deal.

Whats the paypal address ?

also, please send a link to the df33 hardware.. eg stingers dont appear on the website

W

Hi Wayne,
Sent you a PM.

Paul.

Hi, just a few follow up points as we wait.

Is the stinger 3/16

What color did you pack ?

Can you send me a pic of transom hardware ( eg.. trimtabs Y/N?)

Wayne

Back