• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RECOVERY TUG

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick renzi

Its a vacu tug.....it runs great and has the power of a tug boat..lol

check out the rear prop.....I used it to push my kids around the pool on a raft

comes with a big 12v battery that also acts as balast....tx/tx is included...it

needs nothing..... it is rtr

even has a water pump down in the engine room that you can hook up and shoot water about 15'

I think the lid might be on there backwards

its very heavy so I need $175 shipped USA no insurance

tug1.jpg

tug2.jpg

tug3.jpg

tug4.jpg

tug5.jpg

tug6.jpg

I'm possibly interested in this baby to use as a "retrieval" vessel for stalled boats for my RC Club. What are the dimensions of the tug? Who makes it? Are replacement parts readily available? LMK. Thxs.

I'm possibly interested in this baby to use as a "retrieval" vessel for stalled boats for my RC Club. What are the dimensions of the tug? Who makes it? Are replacement parts readily available? LMK. Thxs.

all the specs are here...it sells for $125 plus shipping as a kit and mine is rtr and has a $20 windsheild washer pump that shoots water

Length: 21.5 in. Beam: 6.5 in. Draft: 1.6 to 2.0 in

http://www.vac-u-boat.com/Vac-U-Tow.htm

Nick, thanks for the feedback. Please don't misunderstand, but the water pump is of no value to me at all. I am looking for a "retrieval" boat for rescuing stalled gas/nitro boats out in the middle of the lake. Have you ever used the tug for that or was it used purely for play?

Oh, I forgot to ask...will the motor "reverse" so the boat can go backwards?

I never used it for retreival but i did buy it for that....with that said..you can use any rc boat for retreival buy just tieing a peice of heavy duty fishing line about 10' long with a tennis ball on the end....just drive past the broken boat make a sharp turn and come back and let the tennis ball get stuck on the dead boats rudder and drag it back to shore.....the great thing is that this baot is very very powerfull (but slow) and has a large 4 blade nylon rudder for more torque without getting hot

and yes it has reverse and also has the tx/rx included....as far as the pump...just dont hook it up

would make a great retrieval boat for our club

Last edited by a moderator:
Back