• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS P-Limited FE Outboard SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomGracey

SOLD

[SIZE=13.5pt]P-Limited FE Outboard[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]OS 21 XM Lower Unit[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt] AquaCraft 7002 Series 1800 Kv 6 Pole Motor with Water Jacket and StumbFab Oilier[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]ALL in very good condition  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]All so included 2EA. Giant Power 70-140 C 6000mHa Graphene 2.0 14.8 V Lipo Battery’s with Lipo Safe Blanket in good condition (no swelling in the cells[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Asking   $170.00 Firm (sorry no Trades needed) shipped Ground Only (Because of the battery's) to the US lower 48. Sorry NO International Shipping[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Items with a value over $50.00 USD. It’s up to the buyer to REQUEST and pay for additional full value Insurance ,Signature required service's

All Pay-Pal rules apply
PM ME or its  Best to Me TXT to 360618 two, eight, four, nine  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]If U Call Please Leave a Voice mail.  I will not return calls to Unidentified Callers[/SIZE]

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, I will take it. PM me the total and your PayPal and I will send funds and my address. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back