• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - OS .18 TZ-TX Water-cooled Engine & Spare Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete Markese

Supporting Member
Okay guys, here's a brand new, never seen a drop of fuel OS .18 TZ-TX engine w/rotary carb. The engine has been retrofitted with the water-cooled head from a OS .18 CVR-MX engine. The head button has been modified to accept a standard glow plug as opposed to a turbo plug. The engine also comes with an extra brand new pull starter, a new set of bearings, a new flywheel and a new header flange. $200 shipped within the US.

This is a outstanding mod for the Miss Vegas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a second brand new header flange and a brand new header spring that I will include with the OS .18 TZ-TX engine and parts listed in the posting above. I can include another pic if it is required.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow what a deal if i did not have 2 TZ i would be all over this miss vegas + TZ = big MPH

Back