• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS, NEW OS 65 VR-M Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Hi Folks..

Up for sale, are some NEW OS 65 VR-M parts. Prices INCLUDE shipping in the con. U.S., and Paypal fees.

1: Piston & sleeve, #27203010 Con Rod, #27205001 Wrist pin, #27106007 Wrist pin clips, #26617004

All for $135.00

2: Drum housing, #27501801 Drum rotor, #27516000. Not pictured, gasket & screws. With a little modification, this makes a good mod for a Picco 67 EXR, and, I think, an OPS, 65.

All for $50.00.

3: Front housing, #27501600 w/bearings. Not pictured, are gasket and screws.

$40.00

Thanks for looking!

Steve Ball

SAM_4206 (2).JPG

SAM_4205 (2).JPG

SAM_4203 (2).JPG

Thanks for the info Dave. Do you happen to have the part numbers for the correct parts, so we can help Larry out?

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Mike. I think the motor that Dave's talking about, is not on that list.

I have both motors, the drum motor has a larger con-rod pin which is the one i'am looking for, I'll measure it tonight and let you know

The numbers listed above are correct for the drum style motor. I'll look thru my new motors and if I can find a parts sheets from a disc style I'll post them. Can't help you on the earlier side exhaust ringed version.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pin on the crank shaft measures 7mm, drum motor is what I have. Thanks for all the help, this was a one season used motor that I broke the bottom off the rod . I got a bad launch and couldn't hear the engine over reving from the drivers stand, you know that sound
default_sad.png

OK Larry, these are Drum rotor parts that I'm selling. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Steve

Latest posts

Back