• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Evolution Rigger W/QD25 and M&D Pipe *SOLD*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speed3172

For Sale:

Evolution Rigger (built by Frank Bonanno) with QD. Motor has new style head button, and was recently rebuilt with new piston, ring, and sleeve. Sleeve and cylinder have 'new style' transfer ports. Engine has seen one test day and one race day since rebuild. Also included is a 90 degree fixed length M&D pipe, Speedmaster rudder, strut, and pipe mount, J&G motor mount, Hitec 705 steering servo, Futaba 9202 throttle servo, 1400 mah 5 cell rx pack. This boat will only need 'your' receiver and prop and will be ready to run. I can send pictures to anyone interested. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Price is $1200.00 firm.

NOTE: I'm not interested in any trades or in 'parting out' this boat. I want to sell it as a complete deal. Thanks - Steve

Pictures can be viewed at http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/speed3172/album?.dir=/b681

Last edited by a moderator:
Back