• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Cobra / OS Price Lowered!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

Up for sale is my Cobra tunnel in good shape, with a like new OS water cooled motor. This is a almost ready to run boat. Just add RX and TX. The boat comes with HiTec servos, and tanks (4oz and 2oz hopper) also. This is a VERY competitive boat it's dialed in! Price is $325 plus shipping. Only selling to fund new builds.

Price is now $275 I will NOT go any lower.This boat came in third place for the year out of about 10 boats in our local club. This boat also won the MN State Champs.

TL

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim's stuff is always top notch and well cared for.

Sorry, I ment to put it in the for sale section.

Thanks James

TL

I'm interested but but don't know much about tunnels. I have 20 seaducer mono with rossi. What kind of speed will it do?

OK, I got a PM at 8:26 and a post to the thread at 8:45, both saying they are interested. Since I did not specify post here only ( like I normally do). The boat will be sold to the FIRST person to post "I'll take it" in this tread ONLY.

SORRY, guys but I just want to be fair.

TL

Not to get off topic Tim but can you tell me what you used to glue the two tanks together ?

I am really amazed that the boat hasn't sold yet $275 is giving it away.

Tim K

Not to get off topic Tim but can you tell me what you used to glue the two tanks together ?I am really amazed that the boat hasn't sold yet $275 is giving it away.

Tim K
Tim

No problem, I'm always happy to share. I used Goop and it would only stay for awhile. They are glued together with Mas epoxy ( scuff up with some course sandpaper first ). They have been for half the season and no signs of loosening yet.

Thanks for your nice comment.

TL

It blows my mind that someone has not grabbed this yet. With little thought, I have deside to keep it for my boy.

James or Don please delete the thread, thank you.

TL

Back