• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS .45 LeeCraft Outboard Hull Now 90 + Shipping

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have up for sale a LeeCraft .45 O/B Tunnel Hull. Boat is 20+ years old but has never been run and has never been drilled.

I purchased this hull new from Tommy in 1986/7. Hull is glass with gelcoat finish (black with blue stripes).

According to Tommy the hull runs better with a mod .45 but might make a stable beginner's boat with a stock .45 or even a stock .67 outboard.

Not sure where to begin on pricing but let's say $110 + plus shipping to start and entertain offers from there.

I live north of Tampa and work in Tampa so that would eliminate the shipping costs for the Brandon folks.

I can forward pictures via email if you're interested.

I have up for sale a LeeCraft .45 O/B Tunnel Hull. Boat is 20+ years old but has never been run and has never been drilled.

I purchased this hull new from Tommy in 1986/7. Hull is glass with gelcoat finish (black with blue stripes).

According to Tommy the hull runs better with a mod .45 but might make a stable beginner's boat with a stock .45 or even a stock .67 outboard.

Not sure where to begin on pricing but let's say $110 + plus shipping to start and entertain offers from there.

I live north of Tampa and work in Tampa so that would eliminate the shipping costs for the Brandon folks.

I'll give you $130.00 shipped via US postal to VA. Le tme know one way or the other and we will work it out. Thanks, James Beasley

Hey Tom

I am not interested in the boat, but I would like to see what the forrunner before the XT460 looked like. Could you email them to [email protected]

Thanks

Mike

please send pics to [email protected]

Back