• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 3.5 MAC (USED)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

I have a 3.5 MAC motor up for sale in the amount of $125.00, price includes first class shipping, payment by Paypal or M.O. This motor has been rebuilt in the past with a CMB piston/cylinder. The bearings spin smoothly. I would say the compression is good. It is not a new motor and is better than completely hammered.

If interested, I can provide pictures of the inner parts of the motor by e-mail. Send you’re requests on pictures in a PM. Only shipped to the lower 48 states.

MOTOR SOLD

SNV33726.JPG

SNV33727.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Another IW member David Santistevan is looking for a new 3.5 Mac. If he is interested in this used motor I will give him first shot. Please reply to this thread if anyone wants to purchase the motor if he declines.

Brad

Dave,

The rod is in decent shape. Once I find out who is the first buyer in line I will send all the pictures I have taken of the inside of the motor before payment is made on the motor.

Thanks

Brad

David,

I can bring it then providing I can get to the race. In addition, send me your e-mail by PM through IW and I will send you the pictures I took inside of the motor.

Thanks

Brad

brad, which cmb piston & sleeve set did you use ? looking for info, i know the engine is sold.

Well this motor is up for sale again, I never got payment. I also have an extra P/S with rod assembly for an extra $25.00. If not mistaken the extra parts are from this Mac motor. So $125.00 for the motor only or $150.00 with the extra P/S rod assembly.

In addition, if serious about the purchase of what I have listed pictures of all the parts can be e-mailed upon request.

Thanks

Brad

The motor and parts is sold to Timothy considering he was next to commit pending payment. My mailing address has been provided by PM to Timothy so the MO can be sent. If he declines to pay next in line is David.

Thanks

Brad

I will send pictures later today to David Murany & Timothy Johnson. It was my mistake to overlook that David Murany was inquiring about the motor 2 or 3 months ago. I should have started a new thread. I will sell the motor to who ever claims it first that is why I was going with Timothy. I was in no hurry to sell the motor and had a commitment from the other David and it fell through.

Thanks

Brad

I sent first 3 pictures to David M. I am having trouble uploading last 3 pics but will try some more.

To do this as fair as possible David M was second in line way back and Timothy J inquired more recently as the third person. As of today David M is still willing to purchase the motor as stated in his PM. I think this motor and parts are probably under priced so I feel that the next owner will be happy with the deal considering the current 3.5 CMB cost around $500.00.

Thanks

Brad

I was able to send last 3 pictures of 3.5 Mac inner parts to David M. If pictures of extra P/S & rod are needed let me know.

Thanks

Brad

Latest posts

Back