• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 2000 york 1/8 scale (pic added)(sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Alan terry

For sale 2000 york 1/8 scale hydro. Boats comes complete minus motor, pipe, prop, receiver. Paint in good shape can be raced as is. Great scale boat built by Doug Shepherd. Reason for selling is building new Shepherd boat. Asking price is $800.00 plus shipping( if paying by paypl plus fee's of 3%). Will post pic's today.

Last edited:
Picture_060.jpgHere is a pic of the York 2000 if you are intrested pm me and I have more pic's

Last edited:
:D Thanks Alan, Kenny & Don much appreciated. My respect for you guys and your opinion of this hull is what sold it. Accurate up to date pic's, accurate no BS description makes for a quick transaction.

It's all good. Adding another turbine to my fleet of Scales'.

Cool Beanies.

boat sold pending funds ;)

:D Thanks Alan, Kenny & Don much appreciated. My respect for you guys and your opinion of this hull is what sold it. Accurate up to date pic's, accurate no BS description makes for a quick transaction.
It's all good. Adding another turbine to my fleet of Scales'.

Cool Beanies.

boat sold pending funds ;)
BRING it out and race with us Tom............

For sale 2000 york 1/8 scale hydro. Boats comes complete minus motor, pipe, prop, receiver. Paint in good shape can be raced as is. Great scale boat built by Doug Shepherd. Reason for selling is building new Shepherd boat. Asking price is $800.00 plus shipping( if paying by paypl plus fee's of 3%). Will post pic's today.
Please let me know if the boat is not sold.

Tom

Boat is sold and paid in full via PayPal. I appreciate the opportunity Alan.

I'm still in the market (actively hunting) for any 1/8th Scales that are in really nice shape.

Thanks,

Tom Schaeffer

Please let me know if the boat is not sold.

Tom

Back