• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 2 K&B .67s and pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Hahn

I have for sale two used K&B .67 rotor valve engines and two MAC .11cc fat bellies. Both engines have been set up identical and have good pinch left in the piston and sleeve and great bearings.

The MAC pipes are essentially brand new but have been run, they shine inside and out.

Asking 170.00 a piece for the engines shipped and 40.00 shipped for the pipes. standard shipping lower 48, other shipping will add.

thanks for looking!

DSC_0028.JPGDSC_0029.JPGDSC_0030.JPG

If you would do $30 shipped for the pipes I'll take them. Is M.O. OK ? No PayPal sorry.

OK Greg, I'll take both pipes. PM me with your mailing address and i will get a M.O. out to you. Thanks, Mark.

Sure is! catchin some air! you must have had that cam on quick fire cause the ol Miller is gettin it right there!

thanks again!

G

Latest posts

Back