Fresh Paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rusty, Nice to hear from you!,, I'm runnin' that boat in your avatar now,, only took me a year an some to get there :lol:

I get all kinds of nice comments 'bout your paint job,,the silver looks Great in the sun :D

JW

Good stuff Rusty, looks kinda like my stock boat that you did....

DSCN0226.jpg

See ya next week.

~James

A nice job again by Rusty....

I like his quality work....

One thing though... i think the cockpit should be a little bit modified......there is always room for improvement.

Ronald.

Like there is anything STOCK about a sport boat! :D Nice looking rides...both of them!

No, this one is a true stock boat. Its the boat I built to race in Sweden, they have a true "stock" class. That motor is right out of the box.

Now... this one (another one of Rusty's masterpieces) on the other hand is my sport boat, and yes.... its not "stock". :D

IMG_0103.jpg

And its big brother, mod 7.5 boat. also done by Crusty.

DSCN0082.jpg

~James

Hey Rusty, Nice to hear from you!,, I'm runnin' that boat in your avatar now,, only took me a year an some to get there :lol: I get all kinds of nice comments 'bout your paint job,,the silver looks Great in the sun :D

JW
Glad to hear that paint is working for you.

thanks

Rusty

WOW, i can remember when your "model's" chin barely made it up to the table :lol: . good lookin' boat, too ;) . i've still got a nemesis cowl waiting on you, rusty..................

WOW, i can remember when your "model's" chin barely made it up to the table :lol: . good lookin' boat, too ;) . i've still got a nemesis cowl waiting on you, rusty..................
she is growing up....get with me about the cowl.

Rusty

Back