FREE OS OUTBOARD !!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Cormier

As an OS dealer we have to sell at MAP price, especially if we advertise it. There is nothing wrong with giving an engine away when you purchase another item. So here is what we can offer. The OS .21 outboard is free when you buy ONE bag of 25 pieces of my stainless steel hardware. It can be 4-40 x1, 4-40 x.750, 6-32 x .750, 6-32 X 1.00, # 4 nylon lock nuts, or 6-32 nylon lock nuts, the cost of any one of these packages is $ 325.00 (remember the engine is FREE at this price) Shipping is a flat $ 7.95 anywhere in the US. We place our orders on Mondays and ship on Fridays in case anyone wants to take advantage of this price. Let me know what you think of our offer ?

Bob Cormier

Evolution Hobbies

Paypal, MC & Visa accepted.

Bob , Do you sell plastic gallon jugs For about $50.00 ? If so I'll consider it . (not really)

Thanks Ed

you want to play you have to pay

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob , Do you sell plastic gallon jugs For about $50.00 ? If so I'll consider it . (not really)
Thanks Ed

you want to play you have to pay
Ed

Now that you asked I do have "instant water" in gallon jugs. They come half full and you add another half gallon of water, voila, a full gallon of clean water, LOL and at a cost of $ 19.99 it's a bargain. Actually I thought that at least I would get peoples attention by offering the "free" motor when you purchase a stainless hardware package from us. It saves $ 25.00 off the Tower price and it's a way of selling without violating pricing policies.

Bob

Back